"Bring 'Em Back!" Please JB please release these again!!

This topic if for people who would like JB to bring back out a recently (new/or never retroed OG) colorway of a shoe.
I'll start off this topic with a few of my favorites I would like to see return in the near future.

*****Please include shoes not on slate for JB's releases so far this year*****

Air Jordan 3 Retro "Mocha" -- original release 2001.

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-white-dark-mocha-5.png

*credit kicksonfire

Air Jordan 7 Retro "Pearls" -- original release 2006

Air-Jordan-7-VII-Retro-10_2.jpg

Air Jordan 3 "Cool Grey" -- original release 2007

cg3.jpg

Air Jordan 7 Retro 14 "Indiglo" -- original release 1999

NIKE-Air-Jordan-14-XIV-Original-Indiglo-Black-Black-White-Indiglo-136017-002_3.jpg

What do you wanna see JB bring back from the dead?

Do you like my list? What I miss?

indiglos for sure. and olive 9s. clearance racks back in the day but seen fresh pairs recently and they are straight
pimp.gif

I NEVER wear my pearls anymore... They just sit there... The one purchase I regretted... I was young though. Would love indigos though.

not a fan of pearls or mochas but wouldn't mind seeing cool grey iiis and indigos even though i might not cop...would like to see some Vs fa sho

I been wanting them to drop the Indiglos forever.

I would double and probably triple up.

Mocha's were dope, but I hated owning these on how quickly they got dirty, also how quickly the heel tab area turned yellow.

i would also like the wheat 13s and burgundy 5s. I like jays but the color selection is very limited :/ I wouldnt mind new color ways of previous models. As long as their cool and not some piping garbage like stealth 3s.

Love my Cool Grey colorways so definitely the Cool Grey III's, IV's, and IX's.

Other than those, Bred XIII's (with 3M), Powder X's, and the entire 10's City series.

Back
Top Bottom