Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Good luck selling those Xtra large jerseys....nobody wants that used thing.

You have more jerseys than me....I'll give you that.....LOL....yeah more jerseys than me you have.

Haven't touched a jersey since 99.

Last edited:
blah blah blah.....

go join a ford forum....

or google "How can I get out of my charger lease, can't make payments"

the only time you should be typing range rover....is when you want to buy that car 20 years down the road....or when you 50

has to lease a charger cuz he can't afford it....yet has all type of venom, salt and vitriol directed at people who push range rovers/sports...the nerve

i let you tell it...

your tom foolery and paraphrasing of rap lyrics is getting old. you aint rick ross you broke ************, and for damn sure ain't on MMG's payroll so act like you know...you stay posting nonsense talking all that ****, saying you about that life of copping cars that approach in the 100Ks. ***** wit that troll you ain't **** . you a monday night movie. logoff wit your hatin ***...at least dude posted a purchased whip, you prolly couldn't even post a pic of a metrocard, ol riley freeman fake baller ***...

Good luck selling those Xtra large jerseys....nobody wants that used thing.

You have more jerseys than me....I'll give you that.....LOL....yeah more jerseys than me you have.

Haven't touched a jersey since 99.

ran out of things to say huh? :lol:

i own like 5 jerseys so... why not get them out of the closet? anything else you want to try and attack me on? unlike you im not embarrassed of myself with what i drive, what i like, what i buy, and how i live. i have brown eyes, brown hair, im 175lb, anything else you want?

like i said get back to work brah

roll.gif

Troll level approaching maximum capacity.

I wear jerseys in the summer.

The Dressing Better thread doesn't showcase what you see in your average WDYWT, but rather more adult oriented clothes.

Alphabet City >>>>> da Heights if being in the heart of it all what determines the awesomeness of a hood.

Come at me Ninja.
laugh.gif

alphabet city is trash, you got da trust fund yuppies that overtook MMG's people from aves A- 1/2 of C and ave D is straight Projects and con ed powerstation.

i remember picking up da post and seeing someone OD off smack DAILY around there.

da heightz got better women, better trees, better stores, doper clubs, better restaurants.

Last edited:
My G if you roll through the heights on a random day you got ****** smokin hookah and blunts OUTSIDE of the barber shop that **** is the hood. Now if you enjoy that cool but stop trying to call it something its not

You buy things that appreciate, you lease things that depreciate. This is how you build wealth and not "get money"

i learned that the hard way.....money thrown out the window financing....i rather rent/lease a car for its glory years and be done with it with no attachments when **** starts going wrong.
I can agree with this esp if you not into cars and just care about the looks and speed like me. Pretty sure you said you don't really get down with the car tech either. Can't lie though I always lol at dudes with the recycled wealth vs "get money"/rich money lines like a majority of cats can really sneeze at either one.

Financing isn't bad if you have good credit, rates are dirt cheap right now

Is good if you plan on keeping the car fr the long haul, I personally don't ever plan on being in car that's older than 3 years, I don't care what the make is...so after financing 4 cars I've moved over to leasing...cars are just that, a car....and whats the point of having some 100k+ in the hood (wash heights, BX, etc) any given day you park your **** out in front and when you come out you have some chamaquito sitting pretty on the hood of your car...that's why I never held a car in high regards and I don't even live in a bad, overpopulated area.

Thread is hilarious.. I remember your original thread about the SUVs though... I still can't get how people are knocking the mans decision to buy what he wanted.... I woulda went with the Cherokee, but its not my car so who cares?

Lmao dude talking bout jerseys are played out but can't afford real margiela. Gotta get them h&m joints. Ole us polo association looking boy.

U could tell dude is a trendjocker.

Jerseys played out?

U know what's played out? Being poor papi

Maison Martin

This is the only forum I've seen where people get mad, angry and hate someone for their opinion.

They argue opinions.

It's an opinion. Are individuals not entitled to their opinion.

Opinion: "Evoque is not attractive vehicle."

Last edited:
Maison Martin

This is the only forum I've seen where people get mad, angry and hate someone for their opinion.

They argue opinions.

It's an opinion. Are individuals not entitled to their opinion.

Opinion: "Evoque is not attractive vehicle."

Are you bipolar or just stupid? that above would be a respectable opinion but you just hated from the get go

You should really just get a new SN and start over because you are forever gonna be remembered by this thread

Try DaewooLanos

Are you bipolar or just stupid? that above would be a respectable opinion but you just hated from the get go

You should really just get a new SN and start over because you are forever gonna be remembered by this thread

Try DaewooLanos

I love NT arguments :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I'd pay to hear people talk like this in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom