Bron is avg 30 8 and 7 on 51 % shooting

Originally Posted by RoOk

Is anyone honestly going to challenge him for MVP in the coming years? Honestly.....
he SHOULD win the next 6-7 MVPs easily. but the media will pull the jordan treatment on him. i expect him to have at least 5 MVPs when he retires.

Is anyone honestly going to challenge him for MVP in the coming years? Honestly.....

You know how the MVP voting goes. When one guy is dominating the hell out of the league, they get sick of voting for the same guy every year. CP3 or Dwight or Wade or Melo, etc. might win a couple. I'll be pretty surprised if Bron wins 5 or 6 in a row. We saw what happened with Barkley in '93 and Malone in '97.

Depends what situation he's in, if he goes to another team or stays with Cleveland and gets another superstar along side him, his numbers will probably go down. If the Thunder continue to improve record wise, KD will be up there every year, cause he's definitely just going to continue to get better (29, 7, 3 on 48% shooting this year). But if for some reason Bron is in a situation where he has to continue to do everything, then he'll probably win regular season MVP every year.

pimp.gif

he beasted on kobe then beasted on durant the next game , he's on the juice

He's the MVP and no one else really can take if from him if the Cavs stay with the best record of near it.

He puts up incredible numbers but his teams offense is all him and if that goes wrong (say he gets doubled and his outside shooters aint hitting) then that team is going to flame out in the playoffs. Still regular season MVP is his and Yes, his stats are incredible (what Lebron fans want us to acknowledge).

Originally Posted by denverairforce

it's almost like this thread is a 7-11 and it's free slurpee day...

Well Lebron isnt at the White House today...gots to remind us how great he is.

G I just told my guy that I really don't see anyone else winning MVP if he continues to put this up year in and year out which is sad because I believe Melo deserves to have atleast one and a ring by the time he hangs it up.

Watching him this last month I've noticed a slight change in his aggression, its like he's finally realized that defenders are in fact SCARED of him and  he puts them on an island when they guard him.  If he has in fact realized this then we are all in for a very entertaining  few years, barring him going to the NYC.

This is his fourth season where he averages 27, 7 & 7. I don't think anyone else in history has done this, other than Oscar Robertson who did it 6 times in the early 60s when he averaged 44-46 minutes per game and the pace of the game was faster.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

He still can't shoot 3's so he still is LeBRICK.

Keep thinking that.
I don't think so man he's is getting better and better every year with his 3's.
I feel more confident than ever when he shoots them now.  

I know, which is why I told him to keep thinking that. He clearly hasn't been paying attention.

laugh.gif
Yeah he clearly doesn't. I feel you dude

denverairforce wrote:

You're right. We shouldn't acknowledge what Lebron is doing to the rest of the league right now. That's like, totally gay.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

This is his fourth season where he averages 27, 7 & 7. I don't think anyone else in history has done this, other than Oscar Robertson who did it 6 times in the early 60s when he averaged 44-46 minutes per game and the pace of the game was faster.
You know we don't have to discredit the past to say LeBron is playing well. 
 It's a different NBA from then; but Oscar averaged a triple double at 6'5

LeBron is doin the damn thing out there though

denverairforce wrote:

You're right. We shouldn't acknowledge what Lebron is doing to the rest of the league right now. That's like, totally gay.

laugh.gif

I hope Lebron picks up a championship this season with the Cavs.
pimp.gif
...and if he does....it will be quite an intriguing off season..
laugh.gif

I don't think it's even arguable who is playing the best basketball in the league at the moment.

anyone who thinks otherwise is dillusional. he is playing the best basketball right now out of everyone in the L. hopefully he wins a ring this year. im from NY i wanna see him in a knicks uni but at the same time i dont. it doesnt seem right when u go from mo williams running ur team to chris duhon
sick.gif
sick.gif
. hopefully the knicks can keep lee if LBJ comes to NY

Back
Top Bottom