Bron is avg 30 8 and 7 on 51 % shooting

Originally Posted by RoOk

If he ever comes to NYC...I'm making sure i grab season tickets
pimp.gif
What are you going do with tickets to the other 39 games when the Knicks don't play the Cavs?

how come when we've said this for a while now its always been "here come the Bron Stans..."

lebron is the best player on the planet now, its not even worth arguing but i guess its still a daily topic here on NT.

Traveling all game will do that for ya.
And going to the line off love taps.

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
This is his fourth season where he averages 27, 7 & 7. I don't think anyone else in history has done this, other than Oscar Robertson who did it 6 times in the early 60s when he averaged 44-46 minutes per game and the pace of the game was faster.

Stop it.

I remember NT laughing 4 years ago when I said Lebron will eventually average a triple-double before he retires.

memphisboi55 wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
This is his fourth season where he averages 27, 7 & 7. I don't think anyone else in history has done this, other than Oscar Robertson who did it 6 times in the early 60s when he averaged 44-46 minutes per game and the pace of the game was faster.

Stop it.

Exactly.

I appreciate his highlights and that's it. I can't get over the fact that dude travels like there is no freaking tomorrow..
sick.gif

Dude is playing better than everyone else tho..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I remember NT laughing 4 years ago when I said Lebron will eventually average a triple-double before he retires.

LOL ...lebron avy and everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

I like LeBron and I hate sounding like an internet hater but how many championship rings does he have?

Name me an all-star/all nba player in their prime LeBron has played with (Mo last year doesn't count because he was a second alternate named by Stern)?

The only Cav to even make an all-star team while LeBron was a Cav is Z. Nobody has been named even 3rd team all-nba or made an all-nba defensive team.
ben wallace

do people still think Mo Williams is an allstar caliber player:lol: Lebron is still carrying the team with Boobie Gibson starting. Crazy how people criticize/put down Lebron's FG% because he doesn't take as many jumpers as #24...IF Lebron shot jumpers all day people would be like "why is he settling, why doesn't he attack the basket?" ex) Vince Carter

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

I like LeBron and I hate sounding like an internet hater but how many championship rings does he have?

Name me an all-star/all nba player in their prime LeBron has played with (Mo last year doesn't count because he was a second alternate named by Stern)?

The only Cav to even make an all-star team while LeBron was a Cav is Z. Nobody has been named even 3rd team all-nba or made an all-nba defensive team.
ben wallace

Cause hes such an offensive threat.
laugh.gif

He's still the most durable player in the game as well. I don't think he's had a nagging injury his whole career

Originally Posted by Goldmember

memphisboi55 wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Stop it.

Exactly.

I appreciate his highlights and that's it. I can't get over the fact that dude travels like there is no freaking tomorrow..
sick.gif

Dude is playing better than everyone else tho..
I don't know what y'all are co-signing on but its a fact that the game used to be played at a much faster pace and that there were many more possessions per team when Oscar Robertson was playing.  I'm too lazy to look up the numbers but I remember seeing LeBron's numbers simulated at the same pace and he averaged pretty close to a triple double.  Not to mention that more possession means more rebounds, assists, etc.

Besides the most amazing thing to me about LeBron's game is his passing dude's court vision and strength of passes are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

He can have the MVP

Great player. Gifted athletically
does this guy have a reason for having the yankees, lakers, and colts in his sig?

You mean a legitimate one right? Not some fabrication? Well then, no chance. 

Back
Top Bottom