Broncos @ Browns -Thursday 8:15 PM ET on NFL NETWORK- Vol. Here's a story of a man named Brady...

watching this game on my phone

sprint ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by dland24

CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION....

Why cant they make the field goal posts like 25 feet higher? It would eliminate all question to whether or not the kick was good. Foul poles in baseball are twice as high. So it can be done.

Anyone know why field goal posts are the height they are? Is there a reason the posts cant be extended?
because then on windy days they will be moving all over the place.

Really? Thats really the reason? Or is that your guess? On windy days, they move all over the place already.

thanks jakecuevas, i think i was watching the 2nd one anyways, but still its the NFL network.

cmon now Browns..i thought Royal was hampered during this game
indifferent.gif

Chargers need to stop playin around now...healthy LT...
pimp.gif
watch out MVP of2nd half.

nice strip....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

for me personally, eddie > desean jackson.

Royal is nice but they give him more freedom, Andy Reid hold D Jax back for some reason and doesnt let him be that deep threat right now

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

smh @ cats on here thinking Jay Cutler was top 5

I dont know about him being top 5...but i think hes done enough to shut you up hasnt he? Denver Passing game is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

god damnnnnnn Cleveland this is 2 weeks in a row I picked you and you've blown leads

as much as I hated Brady Quinn in college and loved watching him on draft day drop...led a comeback with a 4 pt victory and my opinion will forever change

What the hell happen to Torain? Is the injury serious? You cats who are watching the game, let me know.

He got me 12 points, too.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

What the hell happen to Torain? Is the injury serious? You cats who are watching the game, let me know.

He got me 12 points, too.
mad.gif
i cant watch the game bc the NFL doesnt make enough money to have a stream that doesnt crash

what the? marshall was about to pull some cute @@+# and his teammates just negated that lol

Back
Top Bottom