Broncos @ Browns -Thursday 8:15 PM ET on NFL NETWORK- Vol. Here's a story of a man named Brady...

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I wonder what Marshall was trying to get out?
His cup? A bag of popcorn maybe for Joey's "popcorn muscles"? LOL

half white half black glove..... He was planning on doing the black power salute but to represent the whole USA as a whole and Obama.

as a browns fan, k2 might be my favorite player, but he gets half the blame for us losing today, and our linebackers are trash, why are we still paying the3-4, our linebackers are 2 garbage to play the 3-4

roll.gif

That boy Brandon be on that good high grade coke

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

That explanation,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMYGOD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

as a browns fan, k2 might be my favorite player, but he gets half the blame for us losing today, and our linebackers are trash, why are we still paying the 3-4, our linebackers are 2 garbage to play the 3-4
The 3-4 won't work if you don't apply pressure.
Cutler was sitting pretty in the pocket for the majority of the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

That boy Brandon be on that good high grade coke

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

That explanation,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMYGOD
laugh.gif
Did he say what he was gonna do? All I saw were highlights on SC and they didn't say anything about it.

brady quinn impressed me with his debut performance..not bad

i can hear mike golic tomorrow with his praises for quinn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

brady quinn impressed me with his debut performance..not bad

i can hear mike golic tomorrow with his praises for quinn
laugh.gif

thats because denver has no defense at all...Cutlers arm is savage

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

smh @ cats on here thinking Jay Cutler was top 5
SMH @ CATS ON HERE THINKING JAY CUTLER WAS TOP 5.

lmao @ dis dude quoting me as if I'm supposed to feel a certain way because homeboy was finally able to put up some points against the Browns defense.

Again, SMH @ cats on here thinking Cutler is top 5. He ain't do a damn thing to shut me up.

AFC is weak as *%+# this year. Its sad that garbage teams such as the Broncos and Chargers get a shot @ the playoffs because of their weak division and agarbage %#* AFC whereas Dallas will struggle getting in @ 11-5.

AFC is weak as *%+# this year. Its sad that garbage teams such as the Broncos and Chargers get a shot @ the playoffs because of their weak division and a garbage %#* AFC whereas Dallas will struggle getting in @ 11-5.

Dallas would lose in the first round anyways - what's your point?

roll.gif
when Stokley cancelled that celebration by Marshall

Cutler really is trying to become a gunslinger. Dude just throws it wherever the hell he wants.
roll.gif

The Browns must have dropped at least 3 picks tonight,
laugh.gif

was he reading from a paper? or just hiding his face because he was crying? either way he was kinda lame with that

AFC is weak as *%+# this year. Its sad that garbage teams such as the Broncos and Chargers get a shot @ the playoffs because of their weak division and a garbage %#* AFC whereas Dallas will struggle getting in @ 11-5.

Dallas would lose in the first round anyways - what's your point?
lmao ok Mr. Cleo.

You're better off routing for bum @%* Oden and the TrailBlazers...

that fool marshall had to look down and read the paper someone in the front office wrote for him the whole time he was up there he didnt look up once
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom