Bronx Residents being overrun by tourists visiting #jokerstairs

never?
full.jpg

explain how i met this guy then... :lol:

back to da drawingboard.
because he only stays in LA? :lol:

I busted my *** on the stairs by the polo grounds years ago during the winter time. **** hurt lmao.

That area where the steps are isn’t the best area. Still though, pressing tourists is dumb. Especially with police brutality being an issue and all. Obviously the people pressing the tourists aren’t thinking rationally. But it’s just opening the door for avoidable police interaction and the problems which can potentially come with that. Especially when your actions put you in that situation.

:lol: people really supposed to be excited and welcoming of privileged individuals who come to take dumb photos in the hood of some **** they saw in a movie. FOH just because maybe they bought a cup of coffee in the local bodega.

Is it only white people taking pics? No, pretty sure ANYONE who is a fan of the movie and realizes they are close enough to visit the stairs has gone, cmon.

Yeah he's just another attention seeking social media cornball, no different than the folks he's egging. For the most part BX gon just go about their day and not give a damn about random people.

pretty much. People pick their battles though. He got his lols egging some goofy tourist that’s an easy target , but he’d be the first to play victim if he egged the wrong person and they ran up them steps and beat the breaks off them.

I mean. You don’t have to be welcoming to tourists. But pressing them for taking pics in front of the stairs is corny and is just going to bring unnecessary police attention to you that you could’ve easily avoided and now you made things hot just to get a few laughs. If you’re hustling over there or doing whatever to make money. Last thing you want is some tourist calling the cops over someone egging them and bringing that unnecessary presence to the area. And most likely the tourist is going to call the cops.

The USC campus is smack in the middle of the hood in LA. It’s sort of an unwritten rule to the locals you don’t go pressing the USC kids just because they aren’t involved in the activities going on over there and doing so is going to bring unnecessary police attention to the area which could’ve easily been avoided. The cops aren’t going to trip over someone hustling or banging over there, but rob some usc kid and it’s going to make things hot.

That's what I mean by privilege, you can't expect a pass on the random dumb **** that the residents of the neighborhood have to go through on a daily while trying to live their lives. The fact that police allow hard working citizens in the hood to be subjected to the bull**** but will reign down fire if you subject these outsiders to the same BS is what takes away my sympathy for someone coming to take a picture.

That's what I mean by privilege, you can't expect a pass on the random dumb **** that the residents of the neighborhood have to go through on a daily while trying to live their lives. The fact that police allow hard working citizens in the hood to be subjected to the bull**** but will reign down fire if you subject these outsiders to the same BS is what takes away my sympathy for someone coming to take a picture.

I get you on the last part. The selective enforcing of stuff is bs. But unless they’re being loud, rude, and disruptive, some tourist taking pics on those stairs isn’t harming anyone. If you throw eggs at someone, whatever problems or reprecussions come that way because of it is on you.

Back
Top Bottom