Bronx Residents being overrun by tourists visiting #jokerstairs

The only people talking about how inconvenient it is to drive to the Bronx are people that don’t drive.

That dude throwing eggs at the people snapping pics is a cornball.
For decades, the Bronx been getting clowned on as the borough that ‘nobody wants to go to’ now those same people are mad cause people going to the Bronx.

People don’t even know what to be mad at these days. God damn social media is so trash.

bingo on the social media being trash part.

The only people talking about how inconvenient it is to drive to the Bronx are people that don’t drive.

That dude throwing eggs at the people snapping pics is a cornball.
For decades, the Bronx been getting clowned on as the borough that ‘nobody wants to go to’ now those same people are mad cause people going to the Bronx.

People don’t even know what to be mad at these days. God damn social media is so trash.
put down the struggle weed bro

:lol: people really supposed to be excited and welcoming of privileged individuals who come to take dumb photos in the hood of some **** they saw in a movie. FOH just because maybe they bought a cup of coffee in the local bodega.

:lol: people really supposed to be excited and welcoming of privileged individuals who come to take dumb photos in the hood of some **** they saw in a movie. FOH just because maybe they bought a cup of coffee in the local bodega.
Privileged folks have this childlike mentality that they can just roll anywhere like it’s sweet out there

Privileged folks have this childlike mentality that they can just roll anywhere like it’s sweet out there
It obviously is sweet you got all types of cats on those stairs and local cats throwing eggs like middle schoolers on social media

grown *** man too

Does this ruin y’alls day?

closed minded people have this child-like mentality that have a distaste for anything that is unfamiliar to them

If people go shopping or eating after visiting the stairs thats great for the neighborhood. Having a hard time understanding what’s wrong with this.

In this instance, yes. It's not like the folks are coming to feed the homeless or educate the youth, only to feed their social media timelines.
are you educating the youth and helping the homeless? i come from one of the most tourist cities in the world. i am not bothered by tourism because i find myself being a tourist at times while i travel. perhaps you should try it once and you grow some tolerance.

are you educating the youth and helping the homeless? i come from one of the most tourist cities in the world. i am not bothered by tourism because i find myself being a tourist at times while i travel. perhaps you should try it once and you grow some tolerance.
Whoa, slow down. I'm not taking pictures on the "joker steps" either. When the Bronx becomes a tourist town get back at me.

speaking of eggs, don't be da idiot tourist on Halloween on them steps :lol:
it is funny that you talk down on tourists, seeing that you have never been one. but it makes sense that you would regurgitate such ignorance seeing as you do not venture out of your neighborhood for fear of being out of your comfort zone and your mom's nest.

it is funny that you talk down on tourists, seeing that you have never been one

never?
full.jpg

explain how i met this guy then... :lol:

back to da drawingboard.

I mean. You don’t have to be welcoming to tourists. But pressing them for taking pics in front of the stairs is corny and is just going to bring unnecessary police attention to you that you could’ve easily avoided and now you made things hot just to get a few laughs. If you’re hustling over there or doing whatever to make money. Last thing you want is some tourist calling the cops over someone egging them and bringing that unnecessary presence to the area. And most likely the tourist is going to call the cops.

The USC campus is smack in the middle of the hood in LA. It’s sort of an unwritten rule to the locals you don’t go pressing the USC kids just because they aren’t involved in the activities going on over there and doing so is going to bring unnecessary police attention to the area which could’ve easily been avoided. The cops aren’t going to trip over someone hustling or banging over there, but rob some usc kid and it’s going to make things hot.

I grew up a block away from those stairs. That area isnt sweet and not welcoming to strangers... I'm surprised the worst that has happened is some guy getting hit with eggs.

Those stairs in the snow and winter time are deadly. If this tourism keeps going until the Winter you gonna see a lot of em busting their *** on ig lol

Back
Top Bottom