Brooklyn Gang Boasts on Social Media Lead to 43 arrests now w/ pics

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

“They would say they ‘clapped him off the surfboard,’

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Might as well had said "i shot a man today, he is dead.  Off the surfboard".  Creativity wasn't their strong suit.

Some of you need to take notes and stop putting so much of your person business on that damn Facebook.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Are they all or mostly teenagers? They look as such from the photos. Anybody from Brooklyn bout dat life can shed some light?

Its like this all over NYC right now.
Small gangs of teenagers, with the OGs being no older than 22, going around killing each other for a rep. All the real OGs are locked up and the yungins are running RECKLESS.

Its slowly becoming like the 80's again with all the marauding independent gangs or MOBBs as they call it.

The crazy part about it is that its blocks within the same hoods just riding on each other for no logical reason, most times its not even about $. 16/17 year olds literally marking each other for death by name then going out and committing homicides.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Are they all or mostly teenagers? They look as such from the photos. Anybody from Brooklyn bout dat life can shed some light?

Its like this all over NYC right now.
Small gangs of teenagers, with the OGs being no older than 22, going around killing each other for a rep. All the real OGs are locked up and the yungins are running RECKLESS.

Its slowly becoming like the 80's again with all the marauding independent gangs or MOBBs as they call it.

The crazy part about it is that its blocks within the same hoods just riding on each other for no logical reason, most times its not even about $. 16/17 year olds literally marking each other for death by name then going out and committing homicides.

Senseless
30t6p3b.gif

Supports my theory that if you join a gang you aren't smart enough to survive and are weak minded.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by leothegod

the only problem i see is they are all going to end up in jail for 3-5 years. except for the ones that killed the kid from the bronx.

jail is only going to make them worse. these are young kids. its not like they are adults. they will be coming home with no education, nothing at all. nothing positive comes from this at all.

now i know you guys are gonna say but they were terrorizing people but they are going to be trained to be animals, most of these kids are going to go to adolescent jails in NY

guess what they call though jails in the prison system.... GLADIATOR SCHOOL.

i blame the parents for this at the end of the day.
you're right.  needs death penalty.

Hahaha pretty much. They won't benefit society in any way. What you going to do with them Vinny?

Man, them kids don't look very well maintained. I only see one line up in that lineup. Why does a kid named Diamond still need a nickname?

I wish there was a way to teach these youth who the enemy really is. There is so much potential in their numbers and energy, it's just channeled all wrong. Even if you must live that illegal life, at least band together and try to do something on a major level. I'd rather go out like a Black Panther than on some punk #@$@ like tweeting and youtube uploads.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Man, them kids don't look very well maintained. I only see one line up in that lineup. Why does a kid named Diamond still need a nickname?
My thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

Lol they don't even bang for money just to act tough and control turf? Fail

Really though. I'm not saying making money makes shooting kids and killing people any better, but these dudes aren't struggling to pay bills/rent, feed kids, or anything. Just needed to find a damn hobby and get out of that "the world stops at the end of the block" mentality. #@%+ is senseless from people who had an entire future ahead of them
30t6p3b.gif

tell you what though....that UZI chick that got knocked in da summer was da first domino that lead to da fall of everyone else...she's da one that murked that CO's son....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

tell you what though....that UZI chick that got knocked in da summer was da first domino that lead to da fall of everyone else...she's da one that murked that CO's son....
link? 

Originally Posted by leothegod

the only problem i see is they are all going to end up in jail for 3-5 years. except for the ones that killed the kid from the bronx.

jail is only going to make them worse. these are young kids. its not like they are adults. they will be coming home with no education, nothing at all. nothing positive comes from this at all.

now i know you guys are gonna say but they were terrorizing people but they are going to be trained to be animals, most of these kids are going to go to adolescent jails in NY

guess what they call though jails in the prison system.... GLADIATOR SCHOOL.

i blame the parents for this at the end of the day.

this.

and thats the point. it's all a cycle.

but most of them to caught up to realize.
43 young black men...imagine the amount of change 43 men could do for a community
but they and a handful of us aint bred that way.
brought to praise the bs, the violence, the flashy @#*...

idk but perception and choices. guess some of them feel aint no other way or they just wana be down
and blame the parents yea but most these little thundercats parents is either screwed just the same, not around, in the same cycle or dead.

......*scratches head...idk

Back
Top Bottom