BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

See, if I was a lesser man I'd go back and troll everyone who's not a Nets fan in this thread, but I'm not. Y'all fools can go ahead with all the taunting. Grow up.
Good game my fellow BK Nets fans. :hat

umm, ok

it was a good game

Good game. I was surprised by how many people were actually there cheering for the Nets.:lol

Stackhouse killed us with those corner threes, and missing Kidd really hurt us down the stretch. See y'all December 11.

Brooklyn Nets vs. New York Knicks // 11.26.12 (Photos)
Barclays Center, November 16, 2012

NBA, basketball, city, battle of the boroughs, rivalry, Manhattan, pics

celebrities at the game

celebrities, actors, athletes, entertainers in attendance, courtside, nba, basketball, brooklyn nets vs. new york knicks, barclays center, borough, rivalry, november 26, 2012, jay-z, beyonce, justin tuck, Diana L. Taylor, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, slick rick, richard gere, Nicole Murphy, Michael Strahan, kenneth cole, Naturi Naughton, Charlie Rose, stephen a. smith

The defense stepped up big when it mattered most... We did a great job on the boards as well.

Evans & Stackhouse came up big for us :smokin

Kinda got worried there when I was standing outside the arena waiting for a friend and all I saw was orange and blue..but nice to see that wasn't the case once I got in. Great energy by the fans. What a game, there were times were we were back pedaling, but we quickly bounced back. Boy was it priceless seeing all those Knicks fans walk out of the arena with their heads down and all quiet, specially how they were acting before the game like they had already won.

These next couple of weeks are gonna be rough..let the test begin.

Not sure if I can ask this on here but does anyone have tickets for the game on Friday December 7th against the Warriors that they are looking at selling??  If not I will just look on ticketmaster.

Deuce, if not Ticketmaster, just check StubHub; sometimes you can get a better deal in comparison to TM and their fees.

Big game tonight; need our bench to be solid.

The chains look less ridiculous than the shoes and jeans combo. :lol

Last edited:
The shoving gave me a good chuckle.

But damn, we lose both Gerald and Hump. Rondo's a bigger loss for them, though.

Last edited:
I just like that Hump was asking what he did wrong and was still holding on with one hand to Rondo's jersey over his head

Love how these refs called nothing for the Nets in that third quarter and called every tic tac foul for Boston, they don't help themselves and the refs say now F it, we're not calling crap now.

paul pierce got crossed! havent seen **** like that in a while and :{ at rondo, no reason to start shoving like a lil girl

Stack came up big again tonight. We did a good job on grabbing offensive boards in the first half. The bench did their job. Good win.

Two more on the road this week.

Solid play throughout the whole game, love the intensity on defense to begin. Hope Rondo gets suspended for that punk move. Stackhouse and Evans!!! 52-18 bench scoring.

Last edited:
Deuce, if not Ticketmaster, just check StubHub; sometimes you can get a better deal in comparison to TM and their fees.
Thanks champ, greatly appreciate it.
Hope Rondo gets suspended for that punk move
Exactly, just proved that Rondo is a bamma. 

Joe Johnson crossing up Pierce :x :x

Nice rebounding by the bigs last night.

Stackhouse going off again too :eek

Not sure why Humphries got ejected since it looked like he was just trying to get Rondo off him the whole time, but I liked the toughness Brooklyn showed. The chemistry & loyalty looks like its coming together. They did a good job of getting things done in the 2nd half without 2 of their starters as well.

Hump was ejected for bringing Rondo into the stands. (He refused the whole time defending himself to let go of Rondo's jersey, the headlock did not help either.)

The breakdown of the T's was Rondo for fighting and the shove to Hump. Hump got his T's for the foul and fighting. Wallace got his for third man in. And Garnett got one for his skirmish with Wallace which really should of been automatic like Rondo and Hump for fighting.

Overall though, as a Nets fan today, you could not be happier from what you saw from that incident especially Gerald Wallace.

If were talking also fines/Suspensions. Rondo fine/3 games, Hump Fine/1 game, Garnett, assessed the second T and fine for Flopping. (I would hope on the Garnett stuff) Wallace - Fine

Last edited:
Gerald Wallace has been warned by the NBA about flopping. (I know what play they are talking about and he did in deed do so against Melo.)

We now have the first teammates to be warned/fined about it. lol.

Back
Top Bottom