BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Yeah fouling early was crazy. I guess Avery really trusts DWill and JJ to make their FTs. But hey it worked.

Gotta work on third quarters tho. No reason they should be coming out flat everytime.

I finally get to watch a game. I haven't seem them play yet
Reggie out here wackin fools already. Lol
 Reggie's my dude, LOL...goofy *** looking ninja.

Played at my high school, under the same coach as I did, but he was a senior the year before I was a freshman.  His team didn't win State like we did though.  Class AAAA Florida champs 2003
pimp.gif

My coach was like the black bobby knight of hs basketball
laugh.gif
  Coached us to throw bo's on our way to the rim.  Pepped us up for game time with ish like castrate these mf'ers.....

just in case you wonderin why his D is on point and why he gets a little rough sometimes.

Now reggie's flopping 
mean.gif
  Easily spotted.

It's a damn shame that Reggie Evans can't shoot FTs or score outside of 2 feet from the rim because he's a HELL of a player. All over the glass on offense and defense - he grabs every board. He sets good screens. He never takes bad shots and minimizes the impact of his terrible offense. His defense is damn good - man to man and team. He's a GREAT fit on this team since we have so many offensive players.

It's a damn shame that Reggie Evans can't shoot FTs or score outside of 2 feet from the rim because he's a HELL of a player. All over the glass on offense and defense - he grabs every board. He sets good screens. He never takes bad shots and minimizes the impact of his terrible offense. His defense is damn good - man to man and team. He's a GREAT fit on this team since we have so many offensive players.
 Agreed.  Reggie Evans that trashman!  Doing work.

Let's hope he leaves the offense to the rest of the team. 

I am going to be up there for the 12/23 game against the sixers.  Looking forward to it.

Any NY'ers want help me out with my logistics for the game on 12-23?  I will be flying into Laguardia that afternoon, and I am searching for the quickest route from the airport to the stadium?  would it be best to drive from Laguardia or is there a way to take the subway? Sorry if this is a ******ed question lol.

Last edited:
Watching The Association now :hat

FLA try taking the 7 train from the airport. Forgot which other trains to take but will be plenty of maps and guides around when u get there

The Association - was that scripted? Brook Lopez was buying comic books in NY in a full Brooklyn Net jumpsuit :lol Looked like a commercial where NBA players randomly are wearing their full uniforms in public.

Lol good catch. I wouldn't put it past them, I mean it is reality TV. Maybe he just came from practice?

Wasn't a fan of that fouling situation the other night either. It is what it is though, glad we got the win ( even after that rough 3rd qtr :x :lol )

4 game winning streak :Nthat

i liked ur team better when it was in nj. less threatening to my beloved c's.

now, especially after that bos./bkl game, ur team seems to have more legitimacy.

18 years until you can even qualify to pass our banner numbers. here's to that you don't

....but bst of luck.

not rly

havent watched nets too much, but whats up with marshon? is he still injured or stackhouse taking his minutes?

Nets keep on rollin :Nthat

Blatche & CJ in that 1st half :eek :smokin

Just a side note, but im not worried about Joe Johnson at all. He's coming into a different role offensively this season with a new team, so its gonna take some adjustments & getting used to. He'll come around soon enough. Plus, he's been big for us in the 4th qtr so far this season.

Oh & Gerald Wallace's Playoff XII's looked cleeeean with those away uni's :hat

havent watched nets too much, but whats up with marshon? is he still injured or stackhouse taking his minutes?

Its a mix of a couple different things. Just recently he hurt his ankle, Stackhouse has found the fountain of youth, & the biggest issue is his lack of defense. With the Nets struggling on D so far this season, they've been getting on his case about it lately. He had a nice game yesterday though :smokin

Lakers tonight.

Should be interesting with Mike D making his debut and the first time playing Dwight since all the non sense last season. I have a feeling we may have a finish with a combined total of over 220 tonight points wise. Should be interesting/fun.

BROOK-LYN BROOK-LYN

I would've jumped on that Clippers deal if I saw it sooner >: :lol

It'll be an interesting game tonight with D'Antoni making his debut... Let's see if Brooklyn can keep up this win streak. With the game being uptempo, Im looking forward to seeing what DWill can do on the break with some of the weapons he has now. We just can't fall into their game plan too much 8o

Last edited:
Tough game last night, some calls were suspect but can't rely on the refs. We need to hit our open shots period. Glad Lopez came to play and loved Wallace hustle..just too bad he can't hit the 3 like MWP. I seriously don't know what was on Avery's mind deciding to go hack a Howard up 6. It's kind of irking Lakers scored only 3 field goals in the 4th, and we still lost (I know they shot a lot of FT's but still).

Last edited:
We seem to have been rushing things a bit, as though we had less time than we actually had, the last few possessions.

We definitely looked rushed out there.

3rd quarters are a killer again. I don't understand it.

Didn't help that JJ and Deron shot terribly and Klay and Steph didn't. Gotta get the next one vs LAC.

Back
Top Bottom