BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

great video from fellow NT'er flatbushfiyah, my music in the background
pimp.gif

Make sure you guys subscribe!
No i won't.

"The nets will be the ONLY team in the NBA to sport black and white as its primary colors next season"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not even mad this nets team is trash anyways.

Not a fan of black and white as the team colors. Seems dull and uninspired. Not a fan of the logo either. Brooklyn has SO MUCH history and culture how could they go with this? They could've done SOOOO much more.

I think it is safe to say our Fire Extinguishers will be better placed away from players at the Barclays though......

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Um you guys are aware that the Spurs colors are Black/silver/white correct?

Black and silver are the Spurs primary colors as opposed to Black and White being the primary for the Nets so its not the same if thats what you were implying.

im becoming a Brookyln Nets fan offically as of today.

Brookyn Stand Up.

Lets get this paper and make the playoffs next year.

laugh.gif
imagine Nets somehow get first pick and choose Anthony Davis, resign D-Will and then trade for Dwight?

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Um you guys are aware that the Spurs colors are Black/silver/white correct?

Black and silver are the Spurs primary colors as opposed to Black and White being the primary for the Nets so its not the same if thats what you were implying.
Yea duh that's my point... They are not the same.

Originally Posted by chino905

laugh.gif
imagine Nets somehow get first pick and choose Anthony Davis, resign D-Will and then trade for Dwight?

nah, stern hooking up MJ or NOH

30t6p3b.gif
@ these new Nets fans.
I can't stand ya'll, being a bandwagon fan is an atrocious act, ya'll make me sick.

Not me Oasis. I have been through it all with the Nets. Sticking to it now. Swamp Rat and all.

Originally Posted by Oasis

30t6p3b.gif
@ these new Nets fans.
I can't stand ya'll, being a bandwagon fan is an atrocious act, ya'll make me sick.

ummmmm.... coming from a Lebron fan...

dawg. Check you sig

Back
Top Bottom