BROOKLYN NETS Off-Season Thread - Welcome KG P2 and Jet

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I just realized this (and it might be obvious by now), but there is going to be a war between Dolan and Prokhorov 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ just now realizing that

imagexlimage201006r325n.jpg

imagehlz.jpg

I've never really been a Jay-Z fan but after his involvement (minority owner I know) with the moving of my beloved Nets across the river I wish ill on him. His homey Mikhail Prokhorov is getting mashed on sight. EARLY!

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

I've never really been a Jay-Z fan but after his involvement (minority owner I know) with the moving of my beloved Nets across the river I wish ill on him. His homey Mikhail Prokhorov is getting mashed on sight. EARLY!

GIFSoup
I'm down, let me know when.

50064_o.gif

niketalk

anyone read those racist comments by that guy on ny post towards hov & the nets?

Wow. The Rhianna one went too far.

PPL go too far with their liberties in journalism. They took the stigma of Jay being a rapper too far. Comes off ignorant.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I just realized this (and it might be obvious by now), but there is going to be a war between Dolan and Prokhorov 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ just now realizing that

imagexlimage201006r325n.jpg

imagehlz.jpg
DUH, i know that part but I'm talking about when it comes to holding concerts and other events

owner Mikhail Prokhorov will meet with general manager Billy King and point guard Deron Williams in Turkey, a source confirmed to ESPNNewYork.com.
All three are in the country to watch the EuroLeague Final Four.

King had said he was going to Turkey last week to do some scouting and to meet with Bojan Bogdanovic, one of the team's second-round picks last season. The Nets hold Bogdanovic's rights. The 23-year-old swingman is playing for Fenerbahce in the Turkish League -- though his team already has been eliminated -- and has an NBA out in his contract in 2013.

Williams has reiterated his intentions to opt out of his contract and become a free agent. He played for Besiktas in the Turkish League during the lockout.

The meeting provides Prokhorov and King another opportunity to express their desire to keep the All-Star in a Nets uniform long-term. When Williams opts out, he can re-sign with Brooklyn for five years and $109 million -- or one year and $28 million more than any other team based on the new rules of the CBA.

Prokhorov used to own CSKA Moscow, which is in the Final Four. Their star player is former Utah Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko, a former teammate of Williams in Utah.

A report over a week ago said the Nets had come to terms on a verbal agreement on a three-year deal with Kirilenko, but league sources denied the report and said nothing was imminent. Still, Kirilenko is the type of versatile big man the Nets might covet, and given his relationship with fellow Russian Prokhorov, it's something to keep an eye on going forward.

The Nets only have one forward under contract -- Jordan Williams.

Deron Williams tweeted a photo Friday of Kirilenko shooting a free throw during Friday's game against Panathinaikos, and both King and Williams have tweeted similar photos of their views in Istanbul.

The meeting was first reported by the New York Post.

Mike Mazzeo is a frequent contributor to ESPNNewYork.com.
[/url]

30t6p3b.gif
 @ those Jay-Z and Rihanna comments.

Looking forward to seeing the new unis and court design.

D-Will will be back next year probably with AK-47 and more pieces from FA. I just don't see how he turns down 5 years 108 million playing with a new exciting franchise is BK to go play with a aging Dirk and a declining Mavs team for less .

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

D-Will will be back next year probably with AK-47 and more pieces from FA. I just don't see how he turns down 5 years 108 million playing with a new exciting franchise is BK to go play with a aging Dirk and a declining Mavs team for less .

Because New Jersey will sign and trade him if he wants to leave and an old Dirk is still better than anything the Nets have or will have in the next few years.

However if they get that number one pick Dwight Howard and Deron Williams will be Nets before the season starts.

If the Nets don't get a top three draft pick I think Deron's coming home.

3345dhe.jpg
- Yes, he could of been handed what was at the facility for the draft picks in attendance at the workout. but in front of a handful of NBA Coaches and 29 main decisions makers for NBA teams, DWill was not playing with fire now was he.............

He's not a FA yet. No harm in still showing solidarity and not hurting the opening day at BK. For Deron I don't see this as a spiteful thing anyway. He's very aware of the situation. No need to not handle it professionally. His name aint in the spotlight amongst rumors why start that early and give them a reason to talk?

Think you're reading way too much in to that pic.

Let us forward to something and hope. Damn. 
laugh.gif

Look at Adam Morrison from the FA workouts

Atbzun-CAAAFclH.jpg

Also, AK47 says his top priorities are the Jazz and Nets.

Morrison needs to be back in the NBA. Just looking at that pic lets me know there's jokes, awkward moments, and another good story behind it all we're being deprived of. Hope BK signs him to a one year deal or something and he breaks out.

I mean just look at him. No stache, still in his own world
laugh.gif

chances Dwight gets the trade to the Nets??
nerd.gif

[h3]Source: Dwight Still Wants Trade[/h3]
Dwight Howard still prefers a trade from the Magic, according to a source.

Orlando announced that the tenures of Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith were over on Monday, but Howard still seeks a trade before the start of the season, according to the source.

The Nets are considered the frontrunner, but "it is not going to be a one-horse race,

honestly i dont care about ANY of those articles. they been wrong soooooo many times since 2010

SAS was all pissy when dwight opted in. now hes just gonna keep screaming about dwight to the nets to try and save face.

dude is such a hanger on parasite. just a mouth piece for agents.

From what dude said at the press conference yesterday I expect Dwight to be traded on draft night or shortly after that. I don't believe the Knicks are in the running. People just use are name to take advantage of other teams.

Ill probably watch all Nets games if the Nets sign Adam Morrison and Dragic.

Back
Top Bottom