Brooklyn's Finest...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I liked it...

Kinda copied the endin off The Departed...

#kanyeshrug
u reachin son, just because everybody dies doesnt make it anything like departed

but yea this movie sucked

when it opened and they killed ol boy from law & order i was like
pimp.gif

seen my dudes omar and webay i was like
pimp.gif

but after that it was all
indifferent.gif

Movie was straight TRASH. I would've had nightmares if I paid to see that #+@*, thankfully I didn't.

It was a decent movie..

Not the greatest.

And I agree, the ending should of had them all meet up or something.

Not 3 different stories.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Snipes probably ruined the movie, i wanna see it but for some reason i hate Wesley.
LOL at the irony of this coming from one of Snipes' former co-stars.

All in all, I really liked it.  As a matter of fact, I'll go as far as to say I'd take it over Training Day.  To me, the best part about the ending was that even though they were all in the same place, their stories didn't collide until they ultimately had to in the very end. 

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Snipes probably ruined the movie, i wanna see it but for some reason i hate Wesley.

All in all, I really liked it.  As a matter of fact, I'll go as far as to say I'd take it over Training Day.  To me, the best part about the ending was that even though they were all in the same place, their stories didn't collide until they ultimately had to in the very end. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

indifferent.gif

Movie was ok, didnt like the ending

I dunno i found the movie to be very good.. I guess because i wanted to be a NYPD cop at one time in my life and i live in NYC so it made me feel like im watching something that would happen in Brooklyn LIVE.. It made you really think outside the box at some points about prostitution etc. I give it a 4-5

it was well acted and i mean very well acted

it had good drama and action

good story line and build up

the problem is, like with a lot of movies, the writers couldnt think of a good ending

the ending was awful

Spoiler [+]
i think the point of the ending though was that the old white cop is what they meant by brooklyns finest

but idk the ending was really bad.

if they could they would of killed off EVERYONE and ended it like that.

but the white guy was noble so he had to live

Back
Top Bottom