BROS CAN US BIG DUDES BE WINNING?

Patrice is a genius but had Type 2 Diabetes. Lost his ability to speak and move and died from complications of a stroke at 41.
tired.gif
Word. Sad.

But the "I'm a big guy, I can't get girls" statement I see a lot from people, and people around me, is an excuse most times. Skinny people have the same problem too. I understand where the big people are coming from but still. Skinny dudes have that same problem. All people have that problem. I do personally think big people do have it a little harder though. But most of the time it comes down to this if you want to get/attract/smash a girl.
  • Confidence
  • Making someone laugh
  • Good hygiene
  • Ability to provide something of value: whether it be monetary physically or emotionally
  • Ability to be honest and true with yourself, and then others

A lot of people in here giving advice that don't know **** about losing weight, building muscle or nutrition.

I highly suggest any of you guys trying to get healthy to come to the Stay in shape thread and we will gladly help y'all out.

Remember for it to really work it has to be a lifestyle change, not some fad diet.
Lots of guys on that thread doing the same thing :lol:

amino acids

ask Zyzz

The "if you deadlift you dont have to work out your core anymore" statements :lol:

The "do cross fit and I can't respect you" arguments. :rofl:

The "everything I do is the only way to work out" mentality

:lol: the list goes on. In short, NO that thread is not the place you wanna go.

I've always wondered how a person lets them self get so big that their belly hangs over their genitalia :x I don't buy the whole genetics excuse u didn't start our like that

I've always wondered how a person lets them self get so big that their belly hangs over their genitalia :x I don't buy the whole genetics excuse u didn't start our like that

somtime its laziness sometimes people get depressed trrying to shoot for some extreme goals and self medicate with food. Word to Big pun

amino acids

ask Zyzz
The "if you deadlift you dont have to work out your core anymore" statements
laugh.gif

The "do cross fit and I can't respect you" arguments.
roll.gif

The "everything I do is the only way to work out" mentality

laugh.gif
the list goes on. In short, NO that thread is not the place you wanna go.
NO OFFENSE BRUH BUT THAT THREAD IS DEF NOT JUST ABOUT THE CLOWNING THAT U LISTED.

I KNOW IT HELPED ME.

FOR YOU FAT PPL IN THIS THREAD

I TURNED 29 TWO YEARS AGO, I WAS SLOPPY AND FAT AT 240 (5'8"). I THOUGHT I WAS HAPPY.

PARTYING ALL THE TIME. JAMESON AND BEER PONG. BANGED BROADS, HAD A GF; MOSTLY BC I HAD A NICE PERSONALITY BLAH BLAH.

HOWEVER, I BLACKED OUT ON THE NIGHT OF MY BIRTHDAY. I LITERALLHY HIT ROCK BOTTOM AND ALMOST DIED THAT NIGHT.

LUCKILY MY HEAD DIDNT HIT THE SIDEWALK.

IN THREE AND A HALF MONTHS I WENT FROM 245 TO 195.

BEGINNER GAINS/RESULTS

IM CURRENTLY IN THE BEST SHAPE AT 225 BUT IM CONTINUING TO CUT WEIGHT AND HOPES TO DROP BF.

MY IDEAL IS 225 WITH 10-15%BF

^^work out and eat less. .....
its not rocket science . That ish to complicated in that thread plus everyone lies about not being on roids.

I exxagerated a bit. I don't know I go in there and don't understand much of what you guys talk about

Last edited:
I don't know names but I seen pics of some dudes and I'm like those dudes on roids . That ish ain't natural.

I exxagerated a bit. I don't know I go in there and don't understand much of what you guys talk about

No shots:

It's cool, its either saltiness about dudes doing something about their status and getting it, or ignorance about how to go about it

The threads there to help

Last edited:
NO OFFENSE BRUH BUT THAT THREAD IS DEF NOT JUST ABOUT THE CLOWNING THAT U LISTED.

I KNOW IT HELPED ME.

FOR YOU FAT PPL IN THIS THREAD

I TURNED 29 TWO YEARS AGO, I WAS SLOPPY AND FAT AT 240 (5'8"). I THOUGHT I WAS HAPPY.

PARTYING ALL THE TIME. JAMESON AND BEER PONG. BANGED BROADS, HAD A GF; MOSTLY BC I HAD A NICE PERSONALITY BLAH BLAH.

HOWEVER, I BLACKED OUT ON THE NIGHT OF MY BIRTHDAY. I LITERALLHY HIT ROCK BOTTOM AND ALMOST DIED THAT NIGHT.

LUCKILY MY HEAD DIDNT HIT THE SIDEWALK.

IN THREE AND A HALF MONTHS I WENT FROM 245 TO 195.

BEGINNER GAINS/RESULTS

IM CURRENTLY IN THE BEST SHAPE AT 225 BUT IM CONTINUING TO CUT WEIGHT AND HOPES TO DROP BF.

MY IDEAL IS 225 WITH 10-15%BF

Cool, my point is any thread can be helpful or not. Every thread has people who claim to be experts and aren't.

As much as there is guys wanting thick girls there is as many girls wanting big dudes. It's science b.

Okay, progress pics, "I LOST 50 POUNDS IN 6 DAYS" **** is cool.... specifically what did you do? Diet, cardio, supps, etc. I like seeing what you did, tell me how you did. In detail.

Back
Top Bottom