Bros ICING Bros

roll.gif
@ OP's pics

Originally Posted by Cookie

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

That's what makes it even funnier. Smirnoff Ice is gross #1, and shouldn't be consumed by men #2. So a dude getting down on one knee chugging a raspberry Smirnoff is supposed to be funny
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
People kill me with this opinion. I know taste is subjective, but most alcohol doesn't taste very good. It's just a social construct that guys can't drink Smirnoff because it's "girly" and you're gay if you drink it. No way you can tell me with a straight face that Smirnoff tastes any worse than most beer. So it's ok to apple juice, but you can't drink an apple Smirnoff, that's gay? Get out of here.

I've only had Smirnoff a couple of times, but if somebody offered me one I wouldn't take it as an insult. It's better than Natty.
smirnoff vodka is perfectly fine. smirnoff ice on the other hand is just socially unacceptable if your a male. sorry, man up and get a beer.

You're downing it though....so does it really matter if it's a Smirnoff ice or a beer

That's what makes it even funnier. Smirnoff Ice is gross #1, and shouldn't be consumed by men #2. So a dude getting down on one knee chugging a raspberry Smirnoff is supposed to be funny
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
People kill me with this opinion. I know taste is subjective, but most alcohol doesn't taste very good. It's just a social construct that guys can't drink Smirnoff because it's "girly" and you're gay if you drink it. No way you can tell me with a straight face that Smirnoff tastes any worse than most beer. So it's ok to apple juice, but you can't drink an apple Smirnoff, that's gay? Get out of here.

I've only had Smirnoff a couple of times, but if somebody offered me one I wouldn't take it as an insult. It's better than Natty.
smirnoff vodka is perfectly fine. smirnoff ice on the other hand is just socially unacceptable if your a male. sorry, man up and get a beer.

You're downing it though....so does it really matter if it's a Smirnoff ice or a beer

My friends and I play this game with rum except we don't get on our knees and chug. If somebody is holding a bottle of rum and you point at them and say rum they have to drink and the game applies to everyone that is holding rum.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I'll drink whatever the hell I want thanks. I don't need to worry about what's socially acceptable. Why do I need to "man up" and get a beer? What makes drinking beer manly versus something else?
laugh.gif
I've been thinking about this watching those mike's commercials geared at men

As a dude that like's lemonade, it seems like a solid beverage, yet there's a feminine connotation attached to it

I wonder why? I'd rather have a refreshing drink over a shwag beer any day of the week

(I haven't tried mike's or smirnoff ice if that matters)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

My friends and I play this game with rum except we don't get on our knees and chug. If somebody is holding a bottle of rum and you point at them and say rum they have to drink and the game applies to everyone that is holding rum.
so you and your boys regularly walk around with bottles of rum?

Originally Posted by swizzc

We ball hard.

Originally Posted by swizzc

We ball hard.
im sure

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

smallerbanner.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
@  The ultimate Ice insult.

Dudes gonna be walking around with an Ice tucked in their back pockets now
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
This flavor is actually pretty delicious
2164945491_806c11eab5.jpg