brother of player goes on court to argue no-call in Providence - Marquette game today (vid)

about :47 in...

he is the brother of the dude who got "hit."

$!+*##!

2c6b45280ec40f4f5873ca2a5853f440_9aa0b45f-39dd-4d9b-8541-bac71fa6442c.jpg

smh.gif

See if my dude JDot chimes in on this
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dude's brother called a time out as he was walking onto the court. That makes it okay.

roll.gif

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. A basketball court is a much more "penetrable" environment than a football or baseball field.

its great how is baseball and football they wont show people who run on the field, in basketball not only do they show him, but you get a replay with thecircle thing and everything

Originally Posted by stima33

Dumb Gully enough to get a neck tattoo dumb gully enough to do that
I like how Xavier only starts getting mouthy after he realized what was happening. Like, my brother's pissed I got hurt, so I am too! Damnit!

haaaa, i figured there would be a post on this. Funny thing was dude was walking on the floor really saying hold up time out time out. My dude wes told me dudewalked up to the ref and was like wait hold up my bro got fouled blatantly, how you not gonna bleeping call that., horrible bleeping no call. Lazar and Weswere more shocked than anything, seen dude with a jacket on and knew dude wasnt suppose to be there. The dude jeff xavier
later then apologized for the mishap. I wouldve gone BK on the dude if things were about to go down.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

haaaa, i figured there would be a post on this. Funny thing was dude was walking on the floor really saying hold up time out time out. My dude wes told me dude walked up to the ref and was like wait hold up my bro got fouled blatantly, how you not gonna bleeping call that., horrible bleeping no call. Lazar and Wes were more shocked than anything, seen dude with a jacket on and knew dude wasnt suppose to be there. The dude jeff xavier
later then apologized for the mishap. I wouldve gone BK on the dude if things were about to go down.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

What was Xavier screaming after this happened?
It was hard to tell if he was talking !%!!, still hurt, or screaming about how ridiculous this looked.

Back
Top Bottom