bruh these females just dont give a @!%% no more

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif
why was i thinkin the whole time watchin this, "their fams gonna suffer for some time from this"�
roll.gif

aye bruh i seen u said u went to sky haven... wat year u graduated highschool? cause i went to sky haven for a lil min too

Class of 04'.....and 05' 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Here's the full song. For those that don't know, they're from Cleveland. Regardless of the ignorant lyrics, this chorus is
pimp.gif

Here's the full song. For those that don't know, they're from Cleveland. Regardless of the ignorant lyrics, this chorus is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

My question is, how in the hell these broads gettin videos shot and I can't even get dudes to collab w/ me
laugh.gif

Whenever I feel down in the dumps, I'll come to this thread for the lulz

i figure if you can yank and let a dude **!* your face the least he could do is shoot your video right?

i could see where he wouldn't tho if you dont let him come in you tho
Touche' well played. In a sense, I knew that was HOW they were able to get the video shot. But what happened to dudes makin pre-vjj promises and never followin thru w/ em afterwards doe? Morals disgust me nowadays
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

My question is, how in the hell these broads gettin videos shot and I can't even get dudes to collab w/ me
laugh.gif

Whenever I feel down in the dumps, I'll come to this thread for the lulz

i figure if you can yank and let a dude **!* your face the least he could do is shoot your video right?

i could see where he wouldn't tho if you dont let him come in you tho
Touche' well played. In a sense, I knew that was HOW they were able to get the video shot. But what happened to dudes makin pre-vjj promises and never followin thru w/ em afterwards doe? Morals disgust me nowadays
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

pimp.gif
BANGGGGGGERRRRR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

pimp.gif
BANGGGGGGERRRRR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom