Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Man what the hell happened to Brendan Fraser :lol: :lol:

naomi10f-1-web.jpg

dudes with struggling hairlines

View media item 1736901

God damn :lol:

I think id rather have the tiger, than alex tyus' joint.

View media item 1736955

This is the exact guy Im NOT trying to be.

The morning I wake up to see a dread on the pillow is the day I cut it all off...

I woke up one day and a thin one had broken off but yeah I will never look like that. He's disrespecting himself.

Sad part is that Ray has enough for the Kobe and it wouldn't look bad, it'd be low enough to not have to look all waxy, but dark enough to have a crisp line up, doing it all wrong.

so its not just in my head, i swear her forehead shrunk

makes sense, def helped her appearance

The worst part is that transition from Winter to Spring when it starts getting nice out. You take your hat or benie off to let the breeze from Spring, off some Pocahontas colors of the wind steez, run through your hair. Then you come to the realization you have none.

Last edited:
I told yall bout my dude that paints his hair on? And it is obvious as hell. Like, he does it himself, at the crib. He gave himself a black ice fade to keep up with the jones'. it's so sus. One day were were all hooping and he got fouled and hit in the head....the whole front came off b and was smeared on his forehead b....nobody knew what to say...when the game ended, he said he had to use the bathroom. 5 minutes later, homie had a whole new style. had the fresh taper on deck. equipped with waves and errthang. He had to have gone in the bathroom stall and did it so no one would see. It's crazy, that amount of work.i

This ENTIRE POST.
View media item 1737486

Back
Top Bottom