Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

The 2 cats working on dudes head at the same time with the focus of a brain surgeon :rofl: :rofl:

I gotta respect their efforts. But how do you keep a straight face with your homies, family, etc.. when you go from rocking the half moon to a full set of 'hair'?

What's this scalp pigmentation ? My cousin is doing it with his tattoo business

Last edited:
Don't know how to embed a ig video. But question for y'all. Can a cut ever be too crispy?

Looks clean to me. But then again, that was my favorite cut when I was that age.

Last edited:
Why in the hell use a blade for the back like that. My skin is way too sensitive, i'd have to tell son to chill.

Why in the hell use a blade for the back like that. My skin is way too sensitive, i'd have to tell son to chill.
Yea son boutta have that nestle crunch neck on the back of his head smh. I hated getting shaped up with razors, my skin would hurt like a ***hhh after

Yea son boutta have that nestle crunch neck on the back of his head smh. I hated getting shaped up with razors, my skin would hurt like a ***hhh after[/quote]

And barbers feel the need to go sharp with the line up when they use a razor. Even if they have to take your joint back. They want it looking sharp and that's all that matters to some barbers. I always decline the razor line up on the dome. I'll get it on my facials though.

My ish is starting to fade a little tiny bit in the corners. I keep my hair at a 1 so it's not that bad

But once it starts getting worse im coming home. I have da Beard so I think I'll be straight

I just won't be using this witchcraft

My ish is starting to fade a little tiny bit in the corners. I keep my hair at a 1 so it's not that bad

But once it starts getting worse im coming home. I have da Beard so I think I'll be straight

I just won't be using this witchcraft
Its essential to have the full beard with the baldy

since I'm beard gang deficient I have to hope genetics don't peel my wig back 

based off my father and both grandfathers I should be gucci 

Back
Top Bottom