Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

"It's been really great," Menendez says. "At one point, it was like in three months I made $130,000 just people coming in, flying in from everywhere. It's been crazy."

eek.gif
 That booming man-weave industry. I think I'd rather explain me shaving my head than explain how I regrew all my hair overnight, **** only fooling people you never met before.

"It's been really great," Menendez says. "At one point, it was like in three months I made $130,000 just people coming in, flying in from everywhere. It's been crazy."

:wow:  That booming man-weave industry. I think I'd rather explain me shaving my head than explain how I regrew all my hair overnight, **** only fooling people you never met before.

Maybe on the way out of town, for witness relocation.

Hair pieces for men have been around for thousands of years. There was a long-standing cultural bias against balding men that crosses cultures in ancient Rome and ancient Greece.

laugh.gif
 thats the same mentality that says it's okay for men to carry purses now as long as it's some high end designer.

Our president has a man weave [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Our president has a man weave [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

His hair is real, he just had an antiquated form of hair transplant done decades ago called "hair flap." I don't want to describe the surgery, it's disgusting. But it's why his hair has been stuck in the same terrible style for such a long time

His hair is real, he just had an antiquated form of hair transplant done decades ago called "hair flap." I don't want to describe the surgery, it's disgusting. But it's why his hair has been stuck in the same terrible style for such a long time
Lol talk abt it

Lol talk abt it

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/hair-loss/procedures-avoid

Flap and Free-Form Flap

A flap of hair bearing skin is moved from the side of the scalp to the front hairline by cutting it on three sides, but not separating it from its blood supply or severing it completely from the scalp. The procedure is major surgery and is performed in a hospital.

A flap is one inch wide and approximately three to seven inches long. It has to be twisted for the hair-bearing side of the flap to end up facing outward from the head once it is shifted over and stitched into the surgically removed balding area. An unsightly "knot" will always form where the flap has to be twisted.

Another type of flap known as the free-form flap is created when all four sides are cut and the flap is completely removed from the donor area so that its new position in the balding area can be set in a direction of natural growth. This is not a procedure recommended for men or women with common androgenetic alopecia and should be reserved for severely disfigured patients such as burn or accident victims.

Other serious problems with these procedures can include:

Necrosis, the chance of a partial or complete death of the flap, leaving a bad scar.
Hair always grows in the opposite direction of a normal hairline. Normally, hair in the hairline grows forward. In this case the direction is completely reversed, which makes hair difficult to style naturally.
Infection
Permanent shock loss (loss of some or much of existing hair caused by the trauma of the procedure) and extreme scarring in the donor area
Loosened skin in the forehead develops and hangs over the brow, giving a Frankenstein-like or Neanderthal appearance.
Absence of hair behind the newly created frontal hairline.
Poor positioning of the flap (this is extremely common)
The front hairline scar has to be re-grafted to hide a scar.
Integrity of the scalp is compromised. The normal shape or position of the scalp on the scull is altered; in some cases so severely that the patient's ears move out of normal position or the nape of the neck is pulled onto the back of the scalp.

Tiger looking like his crackhead cousin Bruce Leroy Woods.

The hairline.

One fall that **** was layed down like he was People's Hernandez, the next spring, mass deforestation.

His would still be a elite player if his back was also in shambles, nothing is saving that hairline

Back
Top Bottom