Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

When he leaned forward the line clearly looked darker though. I think he's on that micro scalp pigmentation.

:lol: I just remembered Kimmel used to do those Karl Malone skits in full makeup. Didn't know how to feel about those but Karl had no issues with it so why not.

Im not convinced he was alive before or after the cut. He was gettin ready for that casket

This what ****** gonna look like when they cure baldness just pulling up to the bingo hall all ignant lol

But honestly it must be too hard to get a dark ceaser man weave they haven't mastered that yet I guess lol

That joint trash, like his barber could only afford 1 day of the 5 day wizardry course and some shoe polish.

This what ****** gonna look like when they cure baldness just pulling up to the bingo hall all ignant lol
roll.gif

Grandpa got the og male thot weave. He been dying for that cut close to 30 years now. He done went and popped in a big daddy kane cd after he walked out the shop
Went straight to the cleaners to have his jeans pressed and his shoes shined. Gassed up the Oldsmobile 98 Regency, hit Shoneys for breakfast, then went and checked the trap before dipping to the Juke Joint. Straight living the dream.

Pshh, hair regrows, it will come back. Opportunity for a young black dude to star in a feature film may not.

I'm letting them shave my head bald or whatever to my hair to land that role as a young black actor :lol:

Ain't Jaiden just cut off all his dreads to get that one recent role?

Last edited:
Not bashing the mans at all. Good actor but Having your hairline pushed back is like having a nightmare, it ain't last forever but while it's happening, **** is terrifying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom