Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

The Rock came home pretty quickly...I used to lowkey think he could've been Dominican
laugh.gif
Funny picture not even because his hair. How can you look so grown at 16 
laugh.gif

NT has clowned on hairlines for years. I truly believe 99% of you think it's something a human being can control...like you have the option to lose your hair and hairline or not..

Immaturity
Some of these dudes need a wake up call. Just shave it off. Funky hairlines, comb over's, black ice, toupee's and weaves just bring 100x more attention to their head and people are laughing behind their backs. It's 2015 and people with slick heads just look normal. 

All of yall saying "Let it Go" like its a Frozen song must not have had the experience. I went from having 360 waves to shaving my head by age 23, its seriously depressing. If I had the means to get a hair transplant at that age I would have. Doing research about it now I would pass because its only temporary if you lose the hair behind the transplant. 

Heres some others who have had it done:

Wayne Rooney, had it done twice because he started to lose the hair behind the transplant. 

He didnt try to hide it and announced it on Twitter

Lewis Hamilton

I can't believe someone with that kinda dough would get a hair transplant and not fix his teeth. The teeth are way more important imo.

All of yall saying "Let it Go" like its a Frozen song must not have had the experience. I went from having 360 waves to shaving my head by age 23, its seriously depressing. If I had the means to get a hair transplant at that age I would have.

Deadass bruh. I came from 369 waves and officially went to the baldy earlier this year. I was sad af but now I love it. Less stress, confidence booming again

You have to be a special kind of ***** made to get a hair transplant etc.

Some of these dudes need a wake up call. Just shave it off. Funky hairlines, comb over's, black ice, toupee's and weaves just bring 100x more attention to their head and people are laughing behind their backs. It's 2015 and people with slick heads just look normal. 

View media item 1712642

All of yall saying "Let it Go" like its a Frozen song must not have had the experience.

Nah.

My hair used to drive these females crazy. I had the luxury of wearing curls, waves, tapers, tops etc. all of my life. In fact with the texture of my hair, I could still grow strategic spots out and look on point. HOWEVER, there comes a point when you have to face reality and get ahead of the curve before you become a clown ***** statistic.

I currently have the .5 all around lined up with a beard and these females still jock. That shame is all in your head. Shaving it down is freeing man. Holding on is pathetic.

Last edited:
Did not know about hamilton. :x

Zidane looks good bald, looks a lot younger too.

People say Beckham had it done, but I'm not 100% convinced.

I think Beckham is still flourishing naturally. The news keep close watch of his hair.

As far as sports athletes are concerned, this whole debauchery of hiding life's natural progression started with Andre Agassi. He even stated that he balded early and wore a piece and was scared that when he played that the piece would fall of during a match. Now, as far as the gentlemen who stated that we are on hairline watch and are immature, here's the deal; I am sure we all aren't immature, we understand that mother nature can't be beat, or reasoned with, what we make fun of is the cover up. It isn't the crime that is funny, it is the actual cover up.

All of yall saying "Let it Go" like its a Frozen song must not have had the experience.

Nah.

My hair used to drive these females crazy. I had the luxury of wearing curls, waves, tapers, tops etc. all of my life. In fact with the texture of my hair, I could still grow strategic spots out and look on point. HOWEVER, there comes a point when you have to face reality and get ahead of the curve before you become a clown ***** statistic.

I currently have the .5 all around lined up with a beard and these females still jock. That shame is all in your head. Shaving it down is freeing man. Holding on is pathetic.

There's an adjustment period before all that though, I think that's what young'n is referring to. Losing hair at 23 gotta be rough on your pysche.

Back
Top Bottom