Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

You know I think is real suspect for hair sorcery, dude from the game, Hosea Chanchez. Something about dude's hair is off to me, kind of like when Steve Harvey pulled the wool over our eyes.

yeah Tyga's hair looks natural as hell. Thats a good look

Dude took it overboard in that new Barbershop trailer though :rofl:

Last edited:
^
Wow. I was wondering who that was in rolaholic's avy with the clean cut and cool beard. Didn't know it was the pres. I don't think we've had a pres with cool facial hair like since the early 1900s.

i posted the pic on fb and chicks were thirsty af for the top right lmaoooooooo. I'm like, shorty, be easy, that's Barry

Tyler Perry needs the same ***** that's doing his dome piece to do his makeup. My man's skin looks like clay.

Last edited:

^
Wow. I was wondering who that was in rolaholic's avy with the clean cut and cool beard. Didn't know it was the pres. I don't think we've had a pres with cool facial hair like since the early 1900s.
i posted the pic on fb and chicks were thirsty af for the top right lmaoooooooo. I'm like, shorty, be easy, that's Barry
that brizzy barake " when michelle start wearing less and going out more" meme had me
roll.gif

Last edited:

^

that brizzy barake " when michelle start wearing less and going out more" meme had me:rofl:  

:lol:
View media item 1801308

I'm not going to speak ill of the dead, but what y'all wanna bet his scarf game was on 100. I know he tied that hair up at night with all kinds of exotical scarfs made of rich fabrics and complex textures. You have a mane like that you just don't go to sleep on it, you protect that thing. My two pennies.

You know I think is real suspect for hair sorcery, dude from the game, Hosea Chanchez. Something about dude's hair is off to me, kind of like when Steve Harvey pulled the wool over our eyes.
i see what you see bruh... Dont know xactly wha it is, I think you right. That peak maybe to throw cats off..( I been figured out S Harvey before anybody was talking bout it)

Back
Top Bottom