Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

This is a thread about a variant Drake in which the topic of the amount of tracks on albums were being discussed. It's not any one else's problem that you were the only one that can't put two and two together.

This is a thread about a variant Drake in which the topic of the amount of tracks on albums were being discussed. It's not any one else's problem that you were the only one that can't put two and two together.

Lmaoooo man if you don't get yo :rofl: :rofl:
****** know damn well they'd bring up drake in a thread about walnuts if I was in it

Last edited:
But on to the topic, I've been seeing people slandering this on fb and ig. Mostly women tho. Never was a fan of son like that but I went to the concert with my girl last year. Lots of bad things being said tho.

But on to the topic, I've been seeing people slandering this on fb and ig. Mostly women tho. Never was a fan of son like that but I went to the concert with my girl last year. Lots of bad things being said tho.
I mean, that's kind of cherry picking no? Cause' this is the case with every new album. Because of social media, you see people's opinions more and you can find a bunch of ppl who like and dislike every new project that comes out.

It's group think if y'all bring up drake in every thread
laugh.gif

Collectively [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
On everything I love Drake was brought up in the damn Lavar Ball thread lol

On everything I love Drake was brought up in the damn Lavar Ball thread lol
But a super drake fan brought him up.

But I'm only posting those screenshots to show how all these people who praised trapsoul not really feeling this joint. It's not just some NT conspiracy where everybody take 1 opinion and roll with it.

But a super drake fan brought him up.

But I'm only posting those screenshots to show how all these people who praised trapsoul not really feeling this joint. It's not just some NT conspiracy where everybody take 1 opinion and roll with it.
Did they? I legit didn't know I just clicked the thread and saw drake being talked about
laugh.gif

And I agree, i'm sure there are ppl that don't like it. My cousin came up to me today telling me how she didn't like it
laugh.gif
so nah it definitely isn't some NT thing.

without listening to the album yet I'd say his biggest mistake was being so quiet so long

the playing field caught up to him while he was gone

Who's the playing field?

lots of up and coming cats have projects out that sound exactly like bryson with crazy production

cats who I can't even remember their names with amazing music

bryson is chasing his own sound

listening to the joe budden podcast they play sleepers at the end and they all have that sound

looking back brysons first project was dragged out and stalled before it dropped and was really supposed to be a mixtape if I remember correctly?

Nah

For the mainstream audience that **** came quick as **** , that Don't video dropped like late August and the album was out a lil over a month later :lol:

He was big on SoundCloud and was getting the heavy push from Apple Music when it dropped that summer but the "mainstream" didn't even really know who he was like that at first

I think he was referring to it as a "mixtape" on social media at first but it ended dropping as an album w physicals in stores

Last edited:

it was def damn near a year before his project dropped

I remember vividly cause I ended up working in cali for 5 months and I was waiting for it to drop before I got there

drake played don't on ovo radio I believe and was tryna sign him and that prolly helped propel his radio play cause I heard it non stop on my business trip

he was even doing shows in cali while I was there its crazy how fast it grew after the project dropped but it was def a minute before it did

Last edited:
Don't "officially" released as a single in May of 2015. I believe Trapsoul dropped in October. 

If I'm not mistaken he was already in the mix behind the scenes for a couple years right? I know he lived w/ Timbaland at one point.

lots of up and coming cats have projects out that sound exactly like bryson with crazy production

cats who I can't even remember their names with amazing music

bryson is chasing his own sound

Oh I thought you were referring to mainstream acts

I agree on the point that plenty people are popping up with similar sounds but Bryson's sound wasn't original in the first place

Album was alright.

Was kind of lacking.. seems like he's stuck in between Trapsoul and changing into a different sound

How you "Move your date up" and already have an entire tour done and ready to announce lol that "Dropping album early" thing is a load of **** I swear haha

Yeah that **** was OD corny, he has a lot of young fans tho and they eat it up

If it was revealed that bruh is actually like an android or something I honestly wouldn't even be surprised :lol:  

Edit: interesting he touring with H.e.r wonder if they continue the "mysterious" thing or if she reveals herself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom