Bubble Eye GS300....... GOAT Lexus?

"you was cool ten years ago you F$%^&*^ lex bubble"
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
syke im jk i'd drive the hell out a Lexus

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I own a second Gen gs400 and that car was way ahead of its time.
Imagine the car pulls 0-60 in 5.4 seconds. I mean it can still keep up with 85 percent of on road cars. I love it so far.
I smoked the hell out of a new TL a few days ago.

I also owned a 93 LS 400 clean as hell too. Between 90 and 2000, Lexus made nothing but cars that were ahead of their times.
The LS crapped on any flagship vehicle in that time frame
The Jay-z GS crapped on any car in its class. The SC was ahead of its time
Even the damn ES was better than other cars in its class in that time span.
Lets not get carried away now.

Originally Posted by wcghost

but in all seriousness... nothing is touching the old school SC300's..... Asian two door coupe x Hood certified scraper
pimp.gif

x

3709413994_f87a8959e9_z.jpg
Is this in downtown oakland? Broadway maybe? LOL

Also, my headlights are starting to fog due to probably oxidation. How do I get them clear again?

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Imagine the car pulls 0-60 in 5.4 seconds. I mean it can still keep up with 85 percent of on road cars. I love it so far.

I also owned a 93 LS 400 clean as hell too. Between 90 and 2000, Lexus made nothing but cars that were ahead of their times.

Ok so what other luxury cars were topping the LS back then? At least when it came down to styling?Not a 7 series, not an s class, q45 had a chance when they changed that front grille.And definitely not audi... Atleast that's my opinion.Let me know your thoughts

damn The GS300 is such a classic, OD reliable too shoot got me thinking about getting one cash, them 98-02 5 series are sexy as heck but upkeep looks to be horrid.

1st gen SC > *
I'd love to find a clean, low-mileage one with a manual.

Love the gs VIP style! I got tons of VIP rims of Japan here in Canada for sale seems like they are getting more popular

Ok so what other luxury cars were topping the LS back then? At least when it came down to styling?Not a 7 series, not an s class, q45 had a chance when they changed that front grille.And definitely not audi... Atleast that's my opinion.Let me know your thoughts
ur right, benz and bimmer was SHOOK when lexus dropped da LS da very first time for da amount of money they wanted.

ill tell you what, if i ever got a GS, i'd gut da engine & throw in a LS engine from there 
devil.gif

Da Lex Bubble is def. the GOAT Lexus. If you had the GS or the Acura Legend back then you was killin' em 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you think the W140 S-Class wasn't competing then I really don't know what to say. If you like the LS more then that's your opinion, but saying it crapped on this is ridiculous.
w140_wald.jpg

001iqg.jpg

img_1.jpg

1421520038_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom