*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

Brady and co. have some work to do. Buffalo is looking pretty solid in this game even without Lynch
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by airblaster503

The point though that Gunna is making is that he doesn't go up against the same coverages at great wide recievers, not the numbers he puts up. Any good reciever with a good qb playing slot should be able to put up those numbers when being matched up on linebackers.

thats why I stopped responding to him wayyy back, cus its obvious he doesnt/didnt understand the point being made.
smh.gif

That's false. Playing the Pats u now how big Welker is in that Offense so you're not stickin no LB on him unless you're playing Zone. The samestuff Welker runs Moss runs too. It's the Offense; get the ball out, keep Brady clean.

jets in first place ...
laugh.gif
... JETS better not get overconfident ...

pats not doing much w/ these short passes ... better switch up the gameplan quick

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by airblaster503

The point though that Gunna is making is that he doesn't go up against the same coverages at great wide recievers, not the numbers he puts up. Any good reciever with a good qb playing slot should be able to put up those numbers when being matched up on linebackers.

thats why I stopped responding to him wayyy back, cus its obvious he doesnt/didnt understand the point being made.
smh.gif

That's false. Playing the Pats u now how big Welker is in that Offense so you're not stickin no LB on him unless you're playing Zone. The same stuff Welker runs Moss runs too. It's the Offense; get the ball out, keep Brady clean.

Fam your football knowledge is severly lacking. If he is lined up in the slot, he isn't going to be matched up by a corner. And to say he is running thesame routes? No way dude he is there for check down throws, Moss is out there to stretch the defense. Their purposes are completely different, so they aregoing to be running very different routes from each other.

Damn Ez. they do chuck it ALOT!

and they were throwin it like this when it was close.

I cant believe how quick they abandoned the run

the spot they gave them was actually insulting to my intelligence

laugh.gif

@%!%$# dumb !!% Mckelvin

roll.gif

didnt the Bills snatch defeat from the jaws of victory vs the cowboys last tiem they played on primetime?

Back
Top Bottom