*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

TO's face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

McKelvin trying to be a hero
roll.gif
and i wanted to draft him over everyone that year ... smh ...

damn first the boys did them dirty a year ago and now the pats ... christ

laugh.gif

lma0 @ to face ... damn shame ... that guy needs to be cut and never play football in the nfl again

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by airblaster503

The point though that Gunna is making is that he doesn't go up against the same coverages at great wide recievers, not the numbers he puts up. Any good reciever with a good qb playing slot should be able to put up those numbers when being matched up on linebackers.

thats why I stopped responding to him wayyy back, cus its obvious he doesnt/didnt understand the point being made.
smh.gif

That's false. Playing the Pats u now how big Welker is in that Offense so you're not stickin no LB on him unless you're playing Zone. The same stuff Welker runs Moss runs too. It's the Offense; get the ball out, keep Brady clean.

Fam your football knowledge is severly lacking. If he is lined up in the slot, he isn't going to be matched up by a corner. And to say he is running the same routes? No way dude he is there for check down throws, Moss is out there to stretch the defense. Their purposes are completely different, so they are going to be running very different routes from each other.
There must be another 81 on the Pats or something...cuz he's been draggin across the formation like Welker and gettin quick slants, curls,and bubble screens like Welker. I guess I'm seeing things
laugh.gif

And you're buggin, If he's lined up in the slot, there is a Corner on him, it's called a nickel Corner. There aint no Safety or LB on Welker--F isy'all watchin
laugh.gif

sick.gif
filthy throw Tom

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope TO gets the game winner on some Gus Johnson hyped up steeze

"Who can make a play I can, I can... "

Why does stuff like this happen to the Patriots all the time. They are one of those sports teams no matter what somehow they end up winning.
The ONLY team in the NFL that would have the luck to get a fumble like that on the Kickoff is the Patriots. And the Patriots got it.

Back
Top Bottom