*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

I was reading Ben Watson was on the verge of being cut. Guess he shut that down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Tom Brady comes back after a season ending injury, drags his team back from the jaws of defeat, wins the game, then goes home and gets fellatio from Gisele.

He is living the life.
please you're giving him too much credit...if that idiot didn't fumble it this game was a wrap. Pats got ran over the whole game.

enjoy this one win. its gonna be a long season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

real talk id body mckelvin in the locker room ...
They should cut dude and make him catch a cab home, I'm pissed at him and the bills ain't even my team
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Brady couldn't even outrun Suzy Kolber...

eek.gif
@ this first week of NFL football...this is shaping up to be an UNBELIEVABLE season
pimp.gif
Screw this season if JC plays like he did yesterday all season
mad.gif

bad game by the pats D..... it's a work in progress i know.. hopefully they can learn from this game...... and mayo better be healthy or we'll need theoffense to score 35+ again

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by TheGift23

GAME BLOUSES
roll.gif
A comment from a few pages ago after BUF scored the TD

indifferent.gif
... look @ the stupid mistake that it took for these dudes to have a chance to win ... its TO time i hope ... so i can properly retort in about 1 min
It's ok, we all take L's eventually.
tongue.gif

GAME BLOUSES
roll.gif
A comment from a few pages ago after BUF scored the TD

indifferent.gif
... look @ the stupid mistake that it took for these dudes to have a chance to win ... its TO time i hope ... so i can properly retort in about 1 min
It's ok, we all take L's eventually.
tongue.gif

Dude shoulda just taken the L and not posted again. Not a good look tryin to save face on that one. Especially with the "TO TIME".
2w593z7.jpg

Great WIN for the Pats...
pimp.gif

But it's gonna be a really long season if they don't make improvements to the defense... Even when they blitzed they still couldn't touch TrentEdwards.
smh.gif

Lmao Patriots fans are funny. You'd think that SB loss would humble them, but I guess not.

Pats fans rejoicing over this win need to be worried. You generated zero pressure on an oline that took their first snap on NFL turf today, you let TrentEdwards throw for more than 100 yards, and it took someone making a bonehead move for yall to win when all he had to do was kneel the ball.

25-24....ring a bell to anyone? Monday night...two years ago...Nick Folk...Romo 5 picks.....THE BOYS= WIN?!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Being a Bills fan is so hard that I don't think these losses faze me anymore. It's like I'm a robot fan. All of us had that Dallas game in the backof our minds.

Originally Posted by 430AM

pimp.gif

But it's gonna be a really long season if they don't make improvements to the defense... Even when they blitzed they still couldn't touch Trent Edwards.
smh.gif

is that really a great win?

Originally Posted by MPire

Lmao Patriots fans are funny. You'd think that SB loss would humble them, but I guess not.

Pats fans rejoicing over this win need to be worried. You generated zero pressure on an oline that took their first snap on NFL turf today, you let Trent Edwards throw for more than 100 yards, and it took someone making a bonehead move for yall to win when all he had to do was kneel the ball.

25-24....ring a bell to anyone? Monday night...two years ago...Nick Folk...Romo 5 picks.....THE BOYS= WIN?!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you think we don't know that? we're just rejoicing and rubbing it in cuz we know it annoys the hell out of everyone and we don't care if you'reannoyed.....

Originally Posted by MPire

Pats fans rejoicing over this win need to be worried. You generated zero pressure on an oline that took their first snap on NFL turf today, you let Trent Edwards throw for more than 100 yards, and it took someone making a bonehead move for yall to win when all he had to do was kneel the ball.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like we're unaware the Patriots played like +$** today. Get lost.

It seriously amazes me how many whiny little +!##*+% there are in S & T. I have been reminded tonight how many Patriot haters there are on NT. Stay madpeople, the Pats are going to the Super Bowl this year.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by 430AM

pimp.gif

But it's gonna be a really long season if they don't make improvements to the defense... Even when they blitzed they still couldn't touch Trent Edwards.
smh.gif

is that really a great win?
The way the came back and won... YES. That's vintage Tom Brady right there.
pimp.gif

Did they play great the whole game??? Hell NO!!!

im by no means a patriot fan, but all yall hatin need to chill. your favorite team probably wouldnt have capitalized on the fumble like they did. tom is thatdude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

Woooow. Brady is throwing WAY too much
laugh.gif
. He needs to get help from his RB's if possible
^My man is mad late...gotta be watching a stream that's behind.
laugh.gif
Nah. I just don't post after every play and down like some of you squares do
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom