*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

Nice into
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

220+ receptions in 2yrs and only 3 of his routes have been run more than 20 yrds down the field

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and some of these analysts have the nerve to call Welker one of the best WRs in the game

sick.gif
Those over 20 yard throws are pretty and eat up yardage but they're not high percentage. The further u throw away from the line the more roomthere is for mistakes. If teams is giving u underneath take it. Why step behind the 3 if your midrange is money?

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

220+ receptions in 2yrs and only 3 of his routes have been run more than 20 yrds down the field

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and some of these analysts have the nerve to call Welker one of the best WRs in the game

sick.gif
Those over 20 yard throws are pretty and eat up yardage but they're not high percentage. The further u throw away from the line the more room there is for mistakes. If teams is giving u underneath take it. Why step behind the 3 if your midrange is money?
Bubba Gump wanted to own a shrimp boat.
*shrugs* that has just as much to do with what I typed as what U typed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Those over 20 yard throws are pretty and eat up yardage but they're not high percentage. The further u throw away from the line the more room there is for mistakes. If teams is giving u underneath take it. Why step behind the 3 if your midrange is money?
29awmj4.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
So because Welker doesn't go deep he's not a great WR? Too much ESPN Top 10 for y'all dudes. 220 Receptions under 20 yards means theQB is keepin his jersey clean and gettin it out quick, and the person he's throwing to has consistent hands.

fred how u could betray me like this and go to the pats ...
smh.gif
... i missed the pick 6 ... was watching federer lose
smh.gif

he absolutely is NOT a great WR. he's matched up on LBs 70% of the time and doesnt run anyof the route trees.

running to a spot 5 yrds down the field and stopping and waiting for a 250lb LB to choose the wrong side doesnt meet the criteria for being a great WR
U think terance mathis was a great WR?

too much fantasy football for y'all dudes

he absolutely is NOT a great WR. he's matched up on LBs 70% of the time and doesnt run anyof the route trees.

running to a spot 5 yrds down the field and stopping and waiting for a 250lb LB to choose the wrong side doesnt meet the criteria for being a great WR

i don't agree w/ certain things u say but u couldn't be more right ... wes flourishes in this system ... good 4 fantasy good for the pats ...

Moving the chains >Making Sportcenter Top 10
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom