Buger King Burgers??

Rodeo burger and Whopper are always on point. BK Big Fish is also a favorite. Don't mess with their fries tho.

Bk is a hit or miss.
for real. sometimes theyre on point and sometimes it tastes like they dragged the patties on the floor. w people hating jobs like this. i wouldnt be surprised if i actually did eat something messed around w by bk

Chick-Fil-A for chicken related fast foods (Nuggets, Strips, Sandwiches, Salads)/Hardees for Burgers/Fries >>>>> ____________

They have sweet potato fries which I do kinda want to try.....but eh
I remember they had mozzarella sticks which was cool

I don't really eat fast food much anymore, but in the event that I do, Wendy's is the go-to spot. Carl's Jr is a close second, and McD's is good only for the breakfast. Their lunch/dinner menu is garbo.

But really, the best spot is Los Pollos Hermanos.

Who owns the Los Pollos Hermanos franchise now? Gus is gone. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey OP, next time ask them if they can make their beef patties larger next time. "Have it your way" right?????????

I just had wendy's tonight and has anyone noticed that their burgers are really really good these days??

Agreed, Wendy's has really stepped up their game. Was my and my boys go to spot during High School lunch. :pimp:

I still hate the Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers use to be bigger and cheaper, Now they're small as hell and $1.29 (use to be .99). >: :smh:

Wendy's and What-A-Burger are appreciated. :pimp:

IMO, BK has been falling off in the past few years. :smh:

McDonald's shouldn't even be in the conversation. :x :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :x

Last edited:
You guys like checker? I love it

checkers is severely underrated, they need to start opening more up. the fries are amazing and the burgers are actually very good. they have the best chicken as well.

If I want Chicken - Chick-Fil-A
If I want a Burger - 5 Guys

Checkers is good, especially considering how cheap it is. After that its Wendy's then B.K.

But seriously McDonalds is horrible, I only eat there out of complete and total desperation (i.e. its 3am, its the only thing open and I've only ate once in the last 24 hours)

i think thats like fat or something from when it was first cooked/broiled.

Back
Top Bottom