Buger King Burgers??

I went to burger king for the first time in a while the other day because i wanted the chicken fries ( which i got introduced to by niketalk) and wasHEATTED when they told me they didnt have it any more!!! Now they have some wannabe chicken mcnugget looking things trying to step in mcdonalds lane... hey if people wanted chicken mcnuggets they'd go to the source!!!! i've probably made this company TENS of dollars in referral money from their chicken fries!! and this is how they repay me?? BETRAYAL!! :smh: THE WORLD IS A LITTLE BIT DARKER AND NOW I'LL NEVER PUT MY TRUST IN ANYTHING AGAIN!

burger king nuggets are 100000x better than mcdonalds trashy nuggets

and i dont get the obsession with chicken fries, i had them twice and that was when they were first introduced a long long long time ago. they were NOT good at all.

Where are you located? It could be a regional thing?
As for Brooklyn Burger King, they still taste nice and lovely.

Last edited:
Yall wild or must have some poor McD chains around where you live. I'd take them over BK ANYday. Their angus burgers and crispy club sandwiches are better. Wendys still got it though from meals to their value menu.
5 Guys is obviously a whole other beast.
This.

In N Out > Five Guys.

Aint no IN-N-Out in NYC so they're irrelevant to me.
Where are you located? It could be a regional thing?
As for Brooklyn Burger King, they still taste nice and lovely.
That's exactly where I'm at and I disagree. They need to clean their grills/stoves consistently. Every burger they got tastes like burnt trash to me. I stick to the OG chicken club or the tendercrisp.

Last edited:
its overrated anyways, 9/10 people who visit the place says its vastly overrated

I'm surprised What-A-Burger hasn't been mentioned by other dudes,

Place is almost perfect.

#5 :pimp:

Chick-Fil-A has the best nuggets and it's not even close.

Last edited:
the bk in my area is :smokin i get that double whopper meal and a value onion ring and slap onion rings into my burger. stuff is crack

burger king poutine
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

is that Canada only?

I swear I seen one of y'all in the socal grub thread talking about poutine
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Ya its Canada only 
laugh.gif
 growing up in Canada, everytime my mom would take me to Burger King we'd always get the chicken sandwich and poutine 
nthat.gif

I have yet to even see poutine in Cali. But I need to check that place out that was in the Socal grub thread 
smokin.gif

BK is so :x it saved Robert Downey Jr's life :lol:

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/juice/content/robert-downey-jr-burger-king-saved-my-life

While smart Juice* readers caught the Burger King product placement in Iron Man, what you may not know is the deal was a wink to the fast food chain for its role in Robert Downey Jr.'s rehab. The actor tells the U.K.'s Empire movie mag that in 2003 he was driving a car full of "tons of f---ing dope" when he decided to get a chee from the chain.

"I have to thank Burger King," he said. "It was such a disgusting burger I ordered. I had that, and this big soda, and I thought something really bad was going to happen." So he threw all the drugs into the ocean and decided to clean up his act.

Nutritionists and drug counselors everywhere coud be heard cheering, no doubt, but we're not sure BK knew all this when it agreed to be the burger of choice for Downey's freed Tony Stark. That's like crediting Cadbury Creme Eggs for pointing out you have diabetes.

"The f**** am I doing, Burger King, ah hell naw its time to get my life together"
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ha I had BK for the first time in years behind this thread.

Whoppers still good, fries still suck and they didn't put any ice in my lemonade. :smh:

I last ate BK in June and man it was bad. I cant mess with them. Chick fil A, 5Guys, In n' Out . . . (pause) are the only spots I mess with. Sonic if they werent so far.

I have a BK near me that's open 24 hours. That Southern Whopper sauce was nasty though. I do not like their new fries :x.

Damn I shouldnt have came in here, now I want some burger king. I havent had it in over a year because ive been eating healthier and cut out fast food.

Back
Top Bottom