Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

Did it to be funny is the same thing people say when they catch heat for wearing blackface to a Halloween party.

right!

than want to call you out your name because you checked them about it.

They know what they are doing..

and what makes his mom even more of a POS is she basically sold out her racist group for that go fund me money by saying it was a joke posing with that flag knowing damn well she probably taking down all the other flags she has around the house now that this has backfired

From what I have read on this story, I must say I feel sorry for the kid Keaton.

It is pretty clear he is stuck with a ****ty mother whose teachings may have lead to him getting bullied (if the n-word thing is true), and whose actions might have robbed him of a few cool life experiences, and lead to him being made fun of more even more.

From what I have read on this story, I must say I feel sorry for the kid Keaton.

It is pretty clear he is stuck with a ****ty mother whose teachings may have lead to him getting bullied (if the n-word thing is true), and whose actions might have robbed him of a few cool life experiences, and lead to him being made fun of more even more.

Says the redneck......

The universe is working things out on its own.. :nthat:

It’s amazing to see this take a turn.

:smokin :rofl:

These celebs out here must be feeling like this now.

511FACF8-DA24-457F-853B-7946DCDA7884.gif

How do you need 25,000 dollars for potato salad loool

"Brown says he'll use roughly $25,000 of that to fulfill the various stretch goals of his project before hosting a PotatoStock 2014 music festival in late September. Proceeds from concessions sold at the event, which will be free to attend, will then go to a local charity. The whole thing is still one big joke, but it's turning out to be doing more good than just making people chuckle."

Back
Top Bottom