Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

Zach summed this up perfectly. Sloth from the Goonies could of hit the weights and took lessons from the MMA fighter who was willing to fly his family out. Hopefully he learns a lesson from this and sees the supportive he was getting from black celebs. At the same time, I wish country Tyrone drops a load in his ma dukes and she’s the shame of the town for having a mixed child.

:rofl:

For real though. I'm surprised he doesn't have a freestyle out today with this reference:lol:

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

I don't care what anyone says, the topic of bullying is no joking matter and dissing kids is as low and classless as you can get.

Keep getting your rocks soft at the expense of a child though.

I don't care what anyone says, the topic of bullying is no joking matter and dissing kids is as low and classless as you can get.

i remember in the fools wilding thread when dudes wanted to make fun of a highschooler for graduating early

Man take that cape off! No sympathy from me for this kid of his POS mom. None what-so-ever. My sympathy is reserved for the kids who are actual victims of bullying.

I agree somewhat but also see where people are coming from. George Zimmerman stalked and murdered a kid for the color of his skin, and half the country called the kid a "THUG", drug dealer, "He got what he deserved", etc. It's hard to have sympathy in a situation like this when none is returned for kids of color that get it 10000x worse

Nah

Dudes were laughing at the comment someone left on the post...no one laughed or clowned her for graduating early. Then you came thru and went on a wild tangent and derailed the thread for a buncha pages.

Dat selective memory

more like what was the comment in reference to?

dont get selective and not tell the whole story

and were there or were there not ppl saying graduating hs much less early, is not an achievement?

I agree somewhat but also see where people are coming from. George Zimmerman stalked and murdered a kid for the color of his skin, and half the country called the kid a "THUG", drug dealer, "He got what he deserved", etc. It's hard to have sympathy in a situation like this when none is returned for kids of color that get it 10000x worse

Trust me, I get it. The fact of the matter is 2 wrongs don't make a right. My point is kids being bullied in general. Regardless of the reasons, they shouldn't be going through it.

I'm not even going to address the classless dude above talking about "caping" against bashing a little kid. Like I said, make yourself feel better by bashing him. Have at it.

Trust me, I get it. The fact of the matter is 2 wrongs don't make a right. My point is kids being bullied in general. Regardless of the reasons, they shouldn't be going through it.

I'm not even going to address the classless dude above talking about "caping" against bashing a little kid. Like I said, make yourself feel better by bashing him. Have at it.

I agree. Bashing a little kid based on hearsay is pointless. Even if it's true, I know kids I grew up with that were evil little @#$@s when i was growing up (I was one of them too :lol: ) that did complete 180s in their teens/adulthood. Let's wait for these kids to develop capacities to think/act on their own before we write them off.

I don't find the bullying itself to be funny, but I find the situation and the reactions to be funny,ridiculous, and hypocritical.

:rofl: :rofl:

I actually went back and read that thread

Man you were looking goofy for several pages

tenor.gif

but you didnt come back and answer any of my questions

guess that just about says it

a "bully" thinks i was "looking goofy" for defending a little girl

i can post emojis too like :rolleyes>D:sick::smh:|l

but you didnt come back and answer any of my questions

guess that just about says it

a "bully" thinks i was "looking goofy" for defending a little girl

i can post emojis too like :rolleyes>D:sick::smh:|l

Bully?

Go back and read that part of the thread, i actually gave shorty props...

Nice try tho

Bully?

Go back and read that part of the thread, i actually gave shorty props...

Nice try tho

bruh you be overtly antagonistic and contrary at every turn

thats why i said "bully"

whats a nice try if you gave shorty props but here you are defending dudes making fun of her?

sounds hypocritical

I didnt defend anyone, I simply added to what you left out.

Im done with the back and forth with you tho, i know how you are you gonna go on for pages

lol "bully" get your mom to record you crying and tell em ahat bullied you and start a gofundme

Back
Top Bottom