Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

There are many sides to every story, especially with children and bullying. But the pictures 2 of his family's front porch still life scream "Yee-haw!", which I expected when the news anchor said "East Tennessee".
I'm not giving a dime to this family, because we have no idea what kinds of ideas and language that he's taking from his home and pouring out onto the students at his school.

giphy.gif

Ok. now i'm PISSED!! I was all on board supporting this young man and now the truth comes to light. His mom is a POS!! Eff her and all her racist views. I hope that young man grows up free from her hateful ways.

Some thot I'm friends with on FB had the nerve to start a gofundme so she could buy a car :lol:

This is crazy. Some of the biggest names in the industry are coming forward to support the kid. Guillermo Rigondeaux, Bryson Tiller, and M. Knight Shyamalan have pledged money :wow:

There’s rumors that legendary comedian Sinbad has invited the kid to his North Hollywood estate for brunch.

i mean
if folks were fooled in giving the lady 55k
then she deserves that 55k
be a struggle to get gas money from people
who be wanting rides

I know how the dude feels
I'm ugly and I straight up had PTSD from it in High School

Everyone including my family (We mexican so they're RUTHLESS) used to tell me I'm ugly. There's times they wouldn't take pictures of me that's how Ugly I am LOL!

But I'm mexican so I always had an ESS Load of friends and a girlfriend but I wanted a "FINER" girlfriend... my chick looked like she was old and ugly and had this permanent Stink Face on her... LOL!! And she would go to parties and cry when she got drunk or high... We called her SAD GIRL

I don't feel bad for that kid. Props on getting $55K though

this is what's most likely gonna keep him off ellen :lol:. thats easy research to discover he comes from the mud.

what if they kids are doing the lord's work by bullying a WS? or the son of a WS? What if they're bullying him in the name of equality because he's different? Equal Opportunity bullying? weebey
there's rumors that was the case coming out

the kids all decided that they had enough of him using the n word and other stuff at school

Dude from MMA offered to fly them out to a flight and Mom said she just wants money for Christmas gifts .... cmon man

I know how the dude feels
I'm ugly and I straight up had PTSD from it in High School

Everyone including my family (We mexican so they're RUTHLESS) used to tell me I'm ugly. There's times they wouldn't take pictures of me that's how Ugly I am LOL!

But I'm mexican so I always had an ESS Load of friends and a girlfriend but I wanted a "FINER" girlfriend... my chick looked like she was old and ugly and had this permanent Stink Face on her... LOL!! And she would go to parties and cry when she got drunk or high... We called her SAD GIRL

I don't feel bad for that kid. Props on getting $55K though

thank you for this rich slice of your life.

Back
Top Bottom