Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

yup same **** different day but this is 100X worse
out here feeding the people that want us all dead and gone

the celebrities have a good opportunity here to demonstrate the altruism that can be displayed between dissimilar peoples from divergent backgrounds and shatter negative perceptions through positivity on a public platform.

it's also a perfectly good chance to say "**** you and your entire clay eating racist *** family," which is also a valid sentiment.

You can say that you want to help the kid even though the mom is ****, but you know god damn well she's gonna use the lion's share of the GoFundMe moneys

Also, when the pictures with the flag were revealed, I'd bet there was an increase in donations from a certain space on the political spectrum :nerd:

That lil mother****** needs his a** whopped.

But come to think of it, I remember reading this story last week about a black mother who got in trouble to putting a camera in her daughters backpack so she could capture her daughter's bullies in action. I didn't see this kind of ground swell of support for this mother. Not from athletes, actors, or any celebrities. But now everyone wants to feel sorry for this hick ( if it was true that he was throwing out the N word ) and his POS mom because they can't stand to see a white person in pain. This world is effed up

And to people saying how bad bullying is now with social media.... why is a 10,11,12 year old etc on social media? Kids shouldn't be on social media at all until at least 16 if not 18.

All goes back to the parents...
How are you going to stop them rom getting on it? Lol

C483EE63-6149-4ADB-B110-9C7007226E60.gif

Kids were at school roasting each other and someone joked about his nose and he started calling everyone the N word, is that what happened?

And now mother bigot is tryna cash in off of it?

Coulda swore under your old SN you said you a white dude from LA and how Jewish cats mistake you for being Jewish.

EXACTLY... do the math

Mexican + White guy who looks Jewish = UGLAY

I tried bleaching my hair one time & it burnt so bad = orange head looking like Brendan Frasier from bewitched

Then I died it back to black and people said I looked like ZOOLANDER

Back
Top Bottom