Bulls offseason Thread

Bring'em Out!!! :pimp: :smokin :pimp:

bulls are so polarizing. kinda like rose. looks amazing in one game, awful in another. seems really unpredictable. 

I think they can make it to the finals. Whether they can win it all Idk.

Cavs are not at full strength.

Hawks look extra weak.

The team I'm most weary of are the Wizards.

i can.

turnovers.
jimmy getting calls because the refs favor lebron.
inconsistency.

The cavs did not rely too often on love to win games. LeBron and kyrie are the ones who provide consistent offense output. I personally think the absence of mozgov and thompson would have a bigger impact.
Jr smith is missing for 2 games so the bulls can hope to have one less sharpshooter from the arc for game 1 and 2.
Nevertheless, LeBron and kyrie might explode offensively. Rose must play really good defense to slow down kyrie.

Love was a floor spacer. Even if he doesn't score more than 6 points, you have to respect his shot.

If he was in the series, he would've pulled Noah away from the paint on defense where Noah is more effective.

With JR out a few games and Love out indefinitely, I expect the Bulls to clog all driving lanes, making it hard for LeBron and Kyrie

Love was a floor spacer. Even if he doesn't score more than 6 points, you have to respect his shot.

If he was in the series, he would've pulled Noah away from the paint on defense where Noah is more effective.

With JR out a few games and Love out indefinitely, I expect the Bulls to clog all driving lanes, making it hard for LeBron and Kyrie
like others have said butler gets into foul trouble with lebron, rose has one or two off games, kyrie goes off at least one game....

i actually can't see the bulls beating the cavs when sometimes it seems like aaron brooks or mike dunleavy are the best offensive options. 

The cavs did not rely too often on love to win games. LeBron and kyrie are the ones who provide consistent offense output. I personally think the absence of mozgov and thompson would have a bigger impact.
Jr smith is missing for 2 games so the bulls can hope to have one less sharpshooter from the arc for game 1 and 2.
Nevertheless, LeBron and kyrie might explode offensively. Rose must play really good defense to slow down kyrie.

i like how rose balls when he plays kyrie. same thing when we won in GS. he takes it personal. i really hope they keep tristan off the offensive boards because dude is a beast.

i like how rose balls when he plays kyrie. same thing when we won in GS. he takes it personal. i really hope they keep tristan off the offensive boards because dude is a beast.
IMO if Rose didn't have his injuries he would have probably been the best PG in the league right now.

IMO if Rose didn't have his injuries he would have probably been the best PG in the league right now.
rose shows flashes of it obviously but that's way bold a claim with the way the two mvp candidates played this year. at best rose wuld probably be 3 and that's putting him ahead of kyrie, wall, dame, cp3

I'd be really disappointed if they lose to the cavs. I understand leborn is best player but our talent is far greater. If lebron takes this team to the finals his 2 times doing so with lesser talent is big pluses on his resume....bulls got this!!!! LETS GO BULLS!!!!

If Rose had the consistencies of playing every year like these other guys, he would've been great

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom