Bulls offseason Thread

I'm hoping we can get the win tonight.

Having the Cavs drop 2 at home will demoralize them and give us some breathing room.

I just don't want a team with Lebron and Kyrie in it to gain confidence.

Not giving up on this 4th but Thibs need bring and keep some bench players in.
Kinda too late also.
Should've play Snell & Butler on James.

I think Taj should start the next game Noah's energy is too low. Also play Mirotic some more to stretch the floor some. They got Content with the split smh

Few notes from the game

1. Kyrie has 21 free throws through 2 games. Rose has 0 and he going to the basket

2. We outscored them in every quarter except the first.... we lost that game strictly for coming out in the first quarter flat with no heart and constantly turning the ball over smh

3. Im not mad at the bench not playing because I believe thibs knows this series is going the distance.... were the only series with only a day of rest between games. The cavs starters will be burnt out and thats when its time to let our bench go to work.... thats just my theory.

Need to see the angry in your face bulls game 3

True. Bulls out scored the Cav every quarter but the 1st. Easy to say, that hot 1st half won't happen again as prople said Bulls won't hit 56% from 3s

Why don't we exploit this Taj On James Jones mismatch man!!

What happened to the pick and pop with Pau and Pooh?

These type of loses get me so damn frustrated cause they make no sense

they hit everything they three up in the first half, our energy level was awful to start.

We gotta do better, no excuses.

Tough loss tonight. :smh:

I hate to pile on or kick a man when he's down but this sentiment has been shared by all of us for several years now.....Thibs is a mastermind but his stubbornness is really tiresome. Tonight was a just a small sampling of how he just micromanages his lineups.

I think Taj should start the next game Noah's energy is too low. Also play Mirotic some more to stretch the floor some. They got Content with the split smh

Noah is just a big mouth nowadays.
Cavs attacked early this time and played better defense.
6 of 20 by rose is bad.

True. Bulls out scored the Cav every quarter but the 1st. Easy to say, that hot 1st half won't happen again as prople said Bulls won't hit 56% from 3s

Bulls outscored the cavs only marginally in each quarter while totally losing the 1st Quarter.

Damn so both games the first quarter winner has won the game?!?! Thibs or GarPax need to step up and criticize the officials. Take the fine and draw attention on them. Rose definitely has been touched on shot attempts. Not all have created a disadvantage, but there have been some.

Any thought that Thibs is mailing it in?

Damn so both games the first quarter winner has won the game?!?! Thibs or GarPax need to step up and criticize the officials. Take the fine and draw attention on them. Rose definitely has been touched on shot attempts. Not all have created a disadvantage, but there have been some.

This..... rose too he still doesnt understand the politics of sports take the fine for speaking out and watch how things change

Dont think Thibs is mailing it in, just not in his nature. I think he wants to win with this group. Think he loves this group and players he just hates management :lol:

Back
Top Bottom