Bulls offseason Thread

It's still too early to call to call it but I believe BP will make Taj expendable by the trade deadline.
I still wish we would make some kinda move to improve the 2 or 3 spot...but money is tight and Jerry wont fork it over since were over the apron and into the lux now :smh:

Last edited:
Throwback 
smokin.gif

Doug and Bobby from yesterday

Buckets didn't have the core strength to get to his spot and do work last year. Just unbalanced all year
Eh. He looked good in summer league last year and was doing some of the same stuff he's doing now. They limit Dougs ability imo plus he got injured so that made it even worse.

That's cause we are allowing him to be more than being just a spot up shooter. This is the type of offense I like.
Agreed. From the few plays I got to see, it's actually more free... Flex offense to a point but more freely. 

Like the Warriors offense a bit, they all move together. 

Eh. He looked good in summer league last year and was doing some of the same stuff he's doing now. They limit Dougs ability imo plus he got injured so that made it even worse.
I disagreed a little bit due to him looking a lot more fluid this year. 

Hoiberg is coaching a team that should have gone to the finals. Bulls shouldn't have lost a series to the less talented cave up 2-1. I still can't understand how it happened was it Lebron greatness or mix of guys not playing to their talents. Looks like noah is putting serious work in training this offseason Noah and Rose are keys to win it all. If Noah goes back to his 13/14 season form and rose plays better with jimmy giving us 20 i don't see how we can be beat.

2016 NBA finals Bulls over Clippers

It's much more likely Noah develops a reliable 15 footer than post moves at this stage of his career.

In fact, he actually had a semi-reliable 15 footer already. But then it completely disappeared this year. It's the weirdest regression I've ever seen out of a player.

Last edited:
It's much more likely Noah develops a reliable 15 footer than post moves at this stage of his career.

In fact, he actually had a semi-reliable 15 footer already. But then it completely disappeared this year. It's the weirdest regression I've ever seen out of a player.
His confidence fell during that year. Like a guard, he needs space to operate as well

But they give him plenty of space, if you see how opponents guard him. They dare him to shoot every time but he won't look at the basket :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom