Bulls offseason Thread

Would've been nice to sign Gerald Green to the minimum like the Heat just did :smh:
Damn they signed him for the minimum? Smh :smh:

Yup :smh:

He showed flashes when he started, especially when Bledsoe went down.

I thought he would be a solid piece off our bench in Fred's offense. Could've made some spot starts for us too if someone got injured.

Disappointed, we probably didn't even look his way :smh:

He would've wanted lots of minutes.

But a line up of Rose, Green, Butler, Mirotic & Pau would be nasty

Besides that, I have no expectations of the Bulls this year. Maybe bc of the new coach but I'm not expecting them to go to the Finals.

Which could mean a good thing.

I wouldve liked Gerald here as well, but we gots no moneys left.....

I think we have a tad bit more money than expected with cap and tax increases last night. Plus he signed for the minimum with the Heat, we definitely could've snatched him up.

He would've wanted lots of minutes.

But a line up of Rose, Green, Butler, Mirotic & Pau would be nasty

He will be coming off the bench for Wade/Deng. Those guys aren't covering a full 82 game season, so I definitely can see him in and out of their starting lineup throughout the season which is probably why he went there.

And you're right, that lineup in the East could've been real effective.

Just saying he doesn't pay attention to the internet & media so his trainer is the one who tells him stuff like "Gerald g signed here & xyz happened"

Hopefully Bobby can play consistent during the season

Might make a move we've needed to do much easier with good play from him & baristow

i must say his shot is rather ugly, not as ugly as noahs but hey just like noah, as long as it goes in it could be as ugly as he wants

The sooner BP develops, the better. Our bigs are either aging (Pau) or injury prone (everyone) and/or bad (Noah)

What I hope to see happen is that we lean a little less on Pau. Thibs probably leaned on him too much. Need to rest him during the season so he can help during the playoffs.

Last edited:
Our front court had been rather old. Aging.
With Bairstow, Porter, finally Bulls have some young front court to contend.

I've been hearing good things about our summer league team, despite the loss against toronto. I hope they translate that during the regular season, so the oldies can get a good rest between timeouts.

Back
Top Bottom