Bulls offseason Thread

He showed up but didn't play.

He is suppose to play at the drew this Sunday tho if you can make it out. I will take pics of him n show if he shows up.

You sure he even showed up Sunday? I had two separate groups of friends there who didn't spot him

You sure he even showed up Sunday? I had two separate groups of friends there who didn't spot him

I feel like we would have heard something if he was there. At the very least, we'd have heard a lot of whining from people accusing him of still being afraid of getting on the court lol.

I feel like we would have heard something if he was there. At the very least, we'd have heard a lot of whining from people accusing him of still being afraid of getting on the court lol.

Very true, hence he wasn't even there.

I heard from a couple of game's people that he did come but decided not to enter.

I didn't believe it either but it was mad crowded n he would hv shut the place down had he entered.

I'm hearing he is coming this Sunday tho n is wanting to play. We shall see. Starting to get super Hollywood at the drew now especially since the game announces his game times on Instagram...

In this day and age, and you probably can't even drive by the parking lot without someone noticing. He wasn't there, in any way, shape or form, unless someone has photo proof.

Pooh in Madrid.

Between the legs on a 8ft rim.

iDaK9naQx9Uoc.gif

the slander in the offseason thread is getting funnier because you can see the dudes reaching thru the screen for a funny joke to get rep'ed

the cook starts vs the warm

#TheReturn

I thought it was releasing last week after they leaked opening game and heat vs lakers.

Who would you all want to see Bulls play on Christmas? I'd like a rematch vs Houston for that beat down last year or a matchup vs Knicks

Back
Top Bottom