Bulls offseason Thread

I caught your post before you edited it....thanks to the preview. Were you really asking if Derrick Rose is autistic? :lol:

or some kind of social anxiety disorder. Lol forget it though its probably just nerves, because he says playing basketball calms him down.

Last edited:
It's none of the above. It's just Rose's personality bros. He's just an introvert who isn't a natural speaker.

off season thread is so annoying, one year off and rose has practically been passed by every pg oh the logic...

Watch when he back healthy they gonna forget all they saying right now

In the regular season thread it was like that too. They were naming top ten point guards and leaving Rose out of the list. F outta here, -_-

Derrick seems to be even better than before with all the training he's been doing. He worked on not being stiff when he plays, because the trainers said he was very stiff when he moved around on the court. Derrick said he's even better now with his left hand than he was before the injury and he said his jump shot is way better.

it should auto start at where he says it. if it doesn't it's at 4:36

Last edited:
off season thread is so annoying, one year off and rose has practically been passed by every pg oh the logic...

Watch when he back healthy they gonna forget all they saying right now

so many clowns talkin wall, kyrie, insert non deserving name here...just to do it... they cant believe the bs coming off thier fingers they cant its too damn dumb im not drinking the kool aid or taking any bait in there

when he comes back those same dudes will be slurpin to hell claiming they knew hed be back in form & they were just joking....%^& mullys

s/n d rose highlights vs the clippers :x 29 pt game with the last 6 points being nasty go home threes :x ... go re-watch that greatness ...... but dudes still put chris above him

CANT WAIT for #thereturn & the #olympicgoldbackpeddeling that will go on especially in the season thread

Last edited:
hoping we start 2-0 CA **** em both

Schedule is out

bulls vs warm to start the season but we already knew that

Bulls circus trip is 6 games with 4 in 5 nights

denver 11/21
portland 11/22
clippers 11/24
jazz 11/25

Last edited:
Jimmy Butler ready to fight for starters job thats already his.
Kurt Helin Aug 6, 2013, 3:02 PM EDT

Jimmy Butler is the Chicago Bulls starting two guard.

He started 20 games for the Bulls last season then every game in the playoffs. In the offseason, coach Tom Thibodeau has said Butler is the team’s starting two guard, lined up next to Derrick Rose in the backcourt.

Butler himself doesn’t see it that way.

He told NBA.com he still has to earn it.

“I feel like I’m not a starter yet,” said Butler following a workout at the Berto Center last week. “The season isn’t here yet and I still need to work my tail off for the rest of the offseason, go into training camp, play hard and do what I’m supposed to do. Coach Thibs and the management will do whatever they think it takes to help us win. Whether that means me as a starter or coming off the bench, whatever it may be, I’m comfortable with it. I just want to win games.”

You have to like that attitude.

The job is his, he earned it in the playoffs when he averaged 13.3 points a game, shot 40 percent from three and brought good defense every night. Drafted at the very end of the first round out of Marquette, he has proven to be a shrewd pick and another steal for the Bulls.

Butler is enjoying some of the perks of his fledgling stardom — he toured China, he went to the ESPYs where Jamie Foxx came up and introduced himself — but he also talked about spending this summer working on his game.

“I’m working on everything,” said Butler. “My game’s not perfect in any area, so why stop working on one over another? I’m definitely spending time on my three-point shot, because with Derrick back, teams are going to double team him. So we’ve got to be able to open the floor for him. I’m working on some mid-post work, for when I’m going up against a smaller two guard or small forward. You’ve got to be able to score from every point on the floor. And a lot of ball handing, so I can be the secondary ball handler. That’s also important.”

Him taking a step forward will be a big part of the Bulls taking a step forward this season as well. That and the whole healthy Rose thing.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-to-fight-for-starters-job-thats-already-his/

Jimmy Butler ready to fight for starters job thats already his.
Kurt Helin Aug 6, 2013, 3:02 PM EDT

Jimmy Butler is the Chicago Bulls starting two guard.

He started 20 games for the Bulls last season then every game in the playoffs. In the offseason, coach Tom Thibodeau has said Butler is the team’s starting two guard, lined up next to Derrick Rose in the backcourt.

Butler himself doesn’t see it that way.

He told NBA.com he still has to earn it.

“I feel like I’m not a starter yet,” said Butler following a workout at the Berto Center last week. “The season isn’t here yet and I still need to work my tail off for the rest of the offseason, go into training camp, play hard and do what I’m supposed to do. Coach Thibs and the management will do whatever they think it takes to help us win. Whether that means me as a starter or coming off the bench, whatever it may be, I’m comfortable with it. I just want to win games.”

You have to like that attitude.

The job is his, he earned it in the playoffs when he averaged 13.3 points a game, shot 40 percent from three and brought good defense every night. Drafted at the very end of the first round out of Marquette, he has proven to be a shrewd pick and another steal for the Bulls.

Butler is enjoying some of the perks of his fledgling stardom — he toured China, he went to the ESPYs where Jamie Foxx came up and introduced himself — but he also talked about spending this summer working on his game.

“I’m working on everything,” said Butler. “My game’s not perfect in any area, so why stop working on one over another? I’m definitely spending time on my three-point shot, because with Derrick back, teams are going to double team him. So we’ve got to be able to open the floor for him. I’m working on some mid-post work, for when I’m going up against a smaller two guard or small forward. You’ve got to be able to score from every point on the floor. And a lot of ball handing, so I can be the secondary ball handler. That’s also important.”

Him taking a step forward will be a big part of the Bulls taking a step forward this season as well. That and the whole healthy Rose thing.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....-to-fight-for-starters-job-thats-already-his/

Man that's what I like to hear! I would love to see what him n rose can do together in the backcourt.

Straight energy!

That's what I like to hear from the young buck. He might be out diamond in the rough. So far he has been might close to that claim already.

Back
Top Bottom