Burger debate..

Westcoast doesn't need those White Castle burgers after drinking we have our bacon wrapped hot dogs haha and when did people start calling Pasadena "dena" where did NELA come from? You guys don't want to be consider east la?

But we're talking about burgers here. If we wanna talk about drunk food...

http://www.crifdogs.com/menu - Anything you can possibly ask for on a hotdog.
-Everything bagel bits, cream cheese, and scallions
- Or a bacon wrapped, with fried egg and cheese
- or bacon wrapped, with teriyak, pineapples and green onions...

And we can't forget about NYC Halal carts or Indian Kati Rolls near Bleecker/McDougal...

but back to burgers...

Came back from Vegas, had In and Out again after 4 years... It was still good, not as good as I remembered but I might have to say Shake Shack > In and Out = 5 Guys.

Last edited:
Crifdogs in Providence, right?

Been there back in the day. Late night, that place hits the spot :pimp:

born n raised here in the east coast and the best burgers ive ever had came from the west

in n out - dbl dbl animal is my favorite

hodads - best bacon cheeseburger

shake shack, smashburger & 5 guys all overrated

if i had to get a burger here, bobbys burger palace has been the go to.

I don't know about a Crifdogs in Providence (RI?), I'm talking about the one in St Mark's Place in NYC.

And to confirm, frozen White Castle found in supermarkets/bodegas DO NOT taste the same as the ones in the restaurants.
White Castle is like AB Ripper X, you Hate it, but you Love it. (and does the complete opposite to your Gut :smh: )

Currently my favorite burger is the bacon egg and cheeseburger from red robin

My dream fast food combo would be that royal red robin with McDonald's fries with five guys spicy seasoning

Heart Attack Grill looks like they should offer lapdances while you eat your burger. Those uniforms will want me to be eating some furburgers.

I don't know about a Crifdogs in Providence (RI?), I'm talking about the one in St Mark's Place in NYC.

And to confirm, frozen White Castle found in supermarkets/bodegas DO NOT taste the same as the ones in the restaurants.
White Castle is like AB Ripper X, you Hate it, but you Love it. (and does the complete opposite to your Gut :smh: )

You know what? Got my hot dog places mixed up. I have been to Crifdogs...if I remember correctly, for the one in the East Village, you have to go down two stairs before you get in the restaurant. Really good. In Rhode Island, I was thinking of Spike's Junkyard Dogs...

http://www.26beach.com/menu.htm

26 beach in marina del rey right now is the best burger I've had. Wifey and I stopped on a drive back up to the bay. Got their Mori Eel Sushi Burger, good stuff. Worked at in-out for 6 sheltered years, think they are garbage now!
[table][tr][td]
Good looks Im about to burn one and go get a P B & J Burger - creamy Skippy's peanut butter & Knott's Berry strawberry jam. yes, our version of a peanut butter & jelly, this is chef Francois' favorite burger ! ! !  No lettuce or tomato on this one
[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
I'm a fan of The Habit. In&Out is cool but I like the additional selection the Habit brings. White Castle is nuclear waste for the body.

Back
Top Bottom