Burger King's Double Cheeseburger $1

happy.gif
rejoice

mayne you boyz dont knw how good these joints are!!! real talk the best cheeseburger you can get for a buck handz down!

wendys be havin me clog the bathroom up.. but i got 2 of those burgers from bk yesterday.. great! i had asked the lady for the new quarterpounder doublecheeseburger for a buck.. she said "child there aint no quarterpounder this aint mcdonalds this bk" i start laughin but eventually i got what iwanted lol..

BK got the cheeseburger game on LOCK...ON LOCK!!!

"Welcome to BurgerKing would you like to try our #1 Special?"

"Umm No can I get 2 double cheeseburgers and a Whopper JR and cheesy tots please."

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

BoutMyMoney333 wrote:

About time!
Wendy's
Double-Stack-thumb.jpg
>_

*Puts on Flame Suit*

i have NEVER gotten a warm burger from Wendy's. Fries are always soggy as %%@# too. Nuggets are trash thats why they give you 5. Only thing they got goinfor em is buffalo ranch sauce.

I'm guessing this is temporary?

They're straight. I'd take this over the McDouble. The Double Stack is fire, but they're damn near $1.50 around my way.

Cheesy Tots! Yesssir!

Saw the commercial for this a few days ago. got real hyped and forgot. Thanks for the reminder NT!

YO! I saw the commercial the other day. Thought about going but I'm all BK'd out... they were doing Whopper/OG Chick Sandwich mix-n-match 2 for $3
eek.gif

I went hard for about 2 or 3 weeks straight... too hard.
tired.gif

I'm all grilled chicken and salad til Sunday. DF!!!

As much as i avoid eating fast food, BK really does have the double cheeseburger game on lock.

And for a dollar? Ima get real fat this weekend...damn.

Back
Top Bottom