Burrito Vs. Burrito Bowls. Which One Do You Get?

Buritto Vs Bowl

• Burritto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if this has already been said but get the bowl. Ask for a tortilla or two. I know at Chipotle the give them for free if you ask. I make a burrito, and still have enough ingredients left over.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

...the food at Chipotle is hardly Mexican food as is anyway, what makes a burrito bowl so bad?

laugh.gif
 the nerve
laugh.gif
 Well then they should be doing all they can to authenticate the dining experience

I say BAN THE BOWL, all tortilla everything and get some jugs of horchata and agua fresca on the counter!

Let's work on number two first, then we'll discuss number one 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Burrito Bowl+Tortilla on the side+Extra rice.

They really can't fit as much into a regular burrito, just had a lady rip my tortilla like 3 times because it was too big for her
laugh.gif

Bowl is a lot less messier too.

Burrito bowl with the tortilla on the side 
pimp.gif

Easier to eat plus you don't run the risk of your burrito spilling everywhere cause I know whenever I got a burrito I always @#$#$# it up lol. 

Once chipotle starts selling cabeza and salchicha totrtas they can call themselves authentic.

Burrito!! But for the same reason is why i always choose tacos over burritos.. Better tortilla ratio

You people can't operate a burrito? Do you not use the foil that's specifically designed to be gradually peeled away as you eat to control your burrito's release, or do you just not have the fine motor skills? Talking about mess like the %+!%'s timed to explode or something...y'all don't deserve burritos anyway.

Never got a burrito bowl but the quesadilla's with the fresh guacamole and salsa verde from Qdoba
pimp.gif

5608068201_f78262ef68.jpg

Qdoba > Chipotle

Originally Posted by potus2028

You people can't operate a burrito? Do you not use the foil that's specifically designed to be gradually peeled away as you eat to control your burrito's release, or do you just not have the fine motor skills? Talking about mess like the %+!%'s timed to explode or something...y'all don't deserve burritos anyway.
I'm sayin'
laugh.gif

Y'all can't handle a burrito
sick.gif

Man just gimme the damn chicken bowl with black beans and everything else and leave me the hell alone.

Originally Posted by you go boy

burrito bowl for me... they put more food in there... its nothing but stacks and stacks of food... in a burrito theres only so much you can fit in there

This but the quesarito from chipotle is crack try it you won't be disappointed

I get so much loaded in the burrito they have to wrap it with two tortillas sometimes.  I'm good on the bowl....pass, that's for my lady when she is watching carbs and such.   

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

I roc with the burrito, the bowl stuff is for the birds

barbacoa > all  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but here is a calorie counter link so you can see just how much calories are in your order
http://www.chipotlefan.co...?id=nutrition_calculator

its true the burrito is 290 calories alone but i dont care i need it
sweet-jesus.png
I like the barbacoa breakfast burritos from Taco Cabana
this lady gave me one the size of a newborn baby one day 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

never ate or heard of Qdoba
embarassed.gif

& i live in LA

They opened one up not too far from my girl house... that %*%+ is garbage honestly

Chipotle >

Back
Top Bottom