Burrito Vs. Burrito Bowls. Which One Do You Get?

Buritto Vs Bowl

• Burritto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Some people need double starches if they wanna get bigger or people that are poor need it to stay full for cheap.

Burritos anyday. Bowls are made for females. Do u tho

yall gotta start getting half chicken half steak in your bowls, always seems like you get more :D

yall gotta start getting half chicken half steak in your bowls, always seems like you get more
happy.gif
Straight up , had this today !! ,word2mykids

Word.
I get the bowl with:
•White rice (easy on the rice)
•Black beans
•Chicken
•Lettuce (lots of it)
•Corn and Hot salsa
•Cheese
No sour cream or guacamole. Then i ask for a couple limes and squeeze em all over everything.
Bowl with no cheese and get brown rice is actually a nice protein meal. HOWEVER, I like burritos better.

i like both but since i'm on that low/no carb diet a bowl is the best option

Gotta go with the burrito. I'll get a bowl, if there's a deal on it, but gotta have that tortilla. There's a place here in Charlotte called "Phat Burrito" and they have awesome burritos and tacos. It's pretty much crack. Way better than Chipotle, IMO.

Burrito bowl + 3 crispy tacos on the side in which I'll eat a couple of bites as chips.  Anyone else do this?  When I'm monitoring my carb goal for the day, the rice in the bowl is sufficient.

gonna go to Qdoba in a couple hours, any recommendations?
Chipotle >Qdoba, their queso is very underwhelming and thats supposed to be the main selling point and difference from Chip. I'm going to try it one more time and hope I am not disappointed.

I like Qdoba better than Chipotle personally. As far as burrito vs bowl, I love both, but lately I've been getting the burrito bowl and a side of chips. Then I stir up the contents of the bowl and scoop it up with the chips. Its kinda like nachos but you get to make the perfect meat/bean/cheese/rice/hot sauce combo on each chip. Burritos if I'm driving or in a hurry though.

I like Qdoba better than Chipotle personally. As far as burrito vs bowl, I love both, but lately I've been getting the burrito bowl and a side of chips. Then I stir up the contents of the bowl and scoop it up with the chips. Its kinda like nachos but you get to make the perfect meat/bean/cheese/rice/hot sauce combo on each chip. Burritos if I'm driving or in a hurry though.

This is all you need

Back
Top Bottom