Business Majors

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Originally Posted by ricky409

BS in entrepreneurship...about to start in a month... 3 year program (trimesters) entrepreneurs school of asia...opinions?

PS: in order to graduate, you need to start your own business by your third year.

sounds interdasting...
how lucrative / successful does your business have to be? this seems like a very fruitful endeavor.

my advice would be do this w/ another plan in mind... get a technical degree, another degree, something else that you can have extensive knowledge in.

take that knowledge, and combine it w/ the entrepreneurship knowledge and BONG... 

you know the ins and outs of the industry you're involved in AND you know the business side...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ii'm planning on one day having my own driving range....
ohwell.gif
 not yet sure though...what do you guys think? land is a pain but i'm thinking I can get a 5-10 year lease. but for the graduation requirement, there is no minimum capital and no requirements of how successful 
happy.gif
 but i like what you said...hmm...what can I do...the school is so focused on entrepreneurship and so I would need to ask 
laugh.gif

Cool idea. Where would you look to have one?

In the Bay Area, there are few "just driving ranges", which are more popular in the midwest and such.   When I was back home in Chicago, I went to one that was a dual deck, with space heaters for the winter, and the ball automatically rasied on the tee.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

sounds interdasting...
how lucrative / successful does your business have to be? this seems like a very fruitful endeavor.

my advice would be do this w/ another plan in mind... get a technical degree, another degree, something else that you can have extensive knowledge in.

take that knowledge, and combine it w/ the entrepreneurship knowledge and BONG... 

you know the ins and outs of the industry you're involved in AND you know the business side...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ii'm planning on one day having my own driving range....
ohwell.gif
 not yet sure though...what do you guys think? land is a pain but i'm thinking I can get a 5-10 year lease. but for the graduation requirement, there is no minimum capital and no requirements of how successful 
happy.gif
 but i like what you said...hmm...what can I do...the school is so focused on entrepreneurship and so I would need to ask 
laugh.gif

In the Bay Area, there are few "just driving ranges", which are more popular in the midwest and such.   When I was back home in Chicago, I went to one that was a dual deck, with space heaters for the winter, and the ball automatically rasied on the tee.
i'm planning on opening one in the Philippines since land is cheaper and labor is too. There are a lot of golfers out here and hopefully it works out... i'll keep you guys updated 
laugh.gif

LazyJ10 wrote:

i'm planning on opening one in the Philippines since land is cheaper and labor is too. There are a lot of golfers out here and hopefully it works out... i'll keep you guys updated 
laugh.gif

i say this in all realness...
that is a dope +@$@##+ idea, fambs... do that ... do it... doooo it.

are you familiar with golf operations? not just the game, but inventory prices of balls, price of land maintenance, any permits needed...

the logistics side of the game...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

LazyJ10 wrote:

laugh.gif

i say this in all realness...
that is a dope +@$@##+ idea, fambs... do that ... do it... doooo it.

are you familiar with golf operations? not just the game, but inventory prices of balls, price of land maintenance, any permits needed...

the logistics side of the game...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

actually yes...I have a lot of connections in China that has everything that I need. I just need to really learn the ins and outs of the whole thing and so i'm going to school for it. but i mean...one full day with NO customers...i don't lose any food, nothing. nothing goes to waste and it literally is a money making business...I have one thing that will set my driving range apart from the rest... imagine going to a driving range with the chance to win 10k 
wink.gif
 oh btw, i'm going to call it hole in one driving range...but it's all plans for now but it's dope to see support for it and seeing that it can work out....thanks again 
glasses.gif

Just took my last business class since im switching majors. As interesting as finance was it wasnt for me.

Back
Top Bottom