But Who Remembers When Pictures Were Fly Before Instagram?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Beautiful pic OP.

roll.gif
@ shoefreakbaby's sig. That ether was o so lethal
roll.gif
just seen the sig.
what thread is that from? Can someone please give me a link?

Respectfully I disagree, instagram (though I don't use or totally understand the hype) has got people using their camera phones and making pictures more accessible to the masses. As a lover of photography, I can't really be mad at that. An instragram photo can never compare to the real deal with that being said.

Remember those pics you could get at the night spot, air brush background of the Lexus bubble ...

Mark Zuckerburg is so stupid. He bought Instagram for a billion dollars when he could of downloaded it from the app store for free.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Instagram makes the stupidest things fly
laugh.gif

sooo true.....but sometimes I want to use a filter but dont want to post it. So now I take screen shots while its in the filter stage.....then crop.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I thought this was gonna be about those pics girls used to take at the hood photo studios with the tacky backgrounds back in 02-04
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
d76960c6745e11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

You were the man back in middle school if you had a lot of them
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if you lived in N. VA you HAD to go to Springfield mall to take these pics...they were so damn cheap w/a million options to pick from...
roll.gif

hook up an outfit to go w/your background you wanted...
pimp.gif

that spot is closed now and i have no idea how cuz EVERYONE went there and then you would give them to your friends at school
laugh.gif

man I had a collection of those pics in my wallet. You brought back my middle school days
pimp.gif

Look like a Erykah album cover or some +!+% 
pimp.gif

Instagram though...... i'd call myself a purest but i can't front, iphone picture quality plus that app can turn out results.

Back
Top Bottom