Butch Lesbians Appreciation

Originally Posted by WeLustPapes

bobby brownpacks is just mad he's a grown %%% man that looks like a ****. not even coming @ you, you really DO look like a lesbian, dude. you should try and use it to your advantage or something, homeboygirl...

laugh.gif

I dont understand the roles that butch lesbians are trying to fill. So your a lesbian that wants to be a dude, in other words you want to be a straight dude?but then you got girly-girl "lesbians" that want to be with butch lesbians, which are basically straight dudes with a (()) ? so then why arent thesegirly-girl "lesbians just getting with straight dudes? Girls as a gender are a mess

One of my homegirls was a butch she was cool as hell, we used to chill all the time

She stayed with a bad broad, them strap on's ain't no joke

bobby brownpacks is just mad he's a grown %%% man that looks like a ****. not even coming @ you, you really DO look like a lesbian, dude. you should try and use it to your advantage or something, homeboygirl...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

I dont understand the roles that butch lesbians are trying to fill. So your a lesbian that wants to be a dude, in other words you want to be a straight dude? but then you got girly-girl "lesbians" that want to be with butch lesbians, which are basically straight dudes with a (()) ? so then why arent these girly-girl "lesbians just getting with straight dudes? Girls as a gender are a mess

No, if they wanted to be dudes and identified themselves as men that would be called transexual. A couple girls I went to HS are like that.. I was so confused,cuz they were so into being lesbians and now their names are Isaiah and Whit and their boobs are gone and have chest hair... Anywaysssss... Some women justfeel more comfortable dressed more masculine.. Gender roles is just a big pile of poop that society made up anyways... NYC AGs though the "hardcore"ones are ridiculous.. A lot of em hate me, cuz I'm not so AG like them but not super fem either. It's dumb and annoying.. But those girls on the westcoast- like the bay and LA are cool as hell. They ALWAYS get the fine girls.. its crazy

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
2 of my best friends are butch lesbians, I swear they're the coolest people ever. They share the same taste in gear and kicks as I do and give me tips on how to pull females. We all know they have the most serious game. I used to always think they are
sick.gif
, but it turns out they are all very nice and friendly.

You must really suck at dressing.

And you let @$%#$ give you tips? What part of the game is that?
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And yall _ sound so upset, what for? They stole wifey from you?

LMAOOOOOO@ This whole thread!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like to be refered to as a *butch* im a aggressive female that like femine women. And i mean i get a lot ofhate...... i dont push my lifestyle on people either they except it or they dont........ Ive been looked down alot on NT but i have met some really cool peepson here. Most guys dont like the fact we get very good lookin females and layin it down like a man would but they want us. Ive had many convos like this at thebarber shop i go to. It is what it is............

My sons mom is a %$!*! now...we're always talkin about sports and whatnot...hell I talk to her girl more than I talk to her...lol

Originally Posted by JayJay414

My sons mom is a %$!*! now...we're always talkin about sports and whatnot...hell I talk to her girl more than I talk to her...lol

So your son's mom is now a "dad."
laugh.gif
How the hell does that happen?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

nerd.gif

smile.gif

tongue.gif

devil.gif

embarassed.gif

sick.gif

I BLAME THE " FAKE & REAL MIAMI DADE CHICO'S & GOONS " FOR THE ACTIONS OF THESE FEMALES

SINCE THOSE ARE THE " BAD BOYS " THEY USE TO MESS WITH ...WHEN IN REALLY THEY ARE CLOWNS SMH

ONLY A FEW BUTCHES ARE COOL PEEPS BUT I WOULDNT HANG ROUND EM THO EVEN THO THEY GET FINE FEMALES

THEY ALL RUB %@@$ THO
i;ll smash
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

nerd.gif

smile.gif

tongue.gif

devil.gif

embarassed.gif

sick.gif

I BLAME THE " FAKE & REAL MIAMI DADE CHICO'S & GOONS " FOR THE ACTIONS OF THESE FEMALES

SINCE THOSE ARE THE " BAD BOYS " THEY USE TO MESS WITH ...WHEN IN REALLY THEY ARE CLOWNS SMH

ONLY A FEW BUTCHES ARE COOL PEEPS BUT I WOULDNT HANG ROUND EM THO EVEN THO THEY GET FINE FEMALES

THEY ALL RUB %@@$ THO
6103560be9da61bec3572aca58e2f4ffea68a11.gif

Foh with that!!!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom