Buyers remorse. Post your REGRETS! (pics)

those jordunk 2s i think there fire bro

regret buying all white 4s never even wear them smh

no pics, but the first LV damier graphite boots that came out. I wore em once and after I got the graphite punchys I never even touched em.

no pics, but the first LV damier graphite boots that came out. I wore em once and after I got the graphite punchys I never even touched em.

navy-air-jordan-retro-viii-ls-4.jpg

bought dub zeros blk/blue/white bc my mall ran out of xiii's in my mall and next day found some13s but blew my $$$, back in 05. smh

bought dub zeros blk/blue/white bc my mall ran out of xiii's in my mall and next day found some13s but blew my $$$, back in 05. smh

Red Sheed AF1s

Bought them used for $30 shipped. They still look pretty good (when worn) so I thought I could flip them and make some quick money. Still have them to this day. =/

Stash Highs

I love this shoe but I think I overpaid for them in their condition.

Red Sheed AF1s

Bought them used for $30 shipped. They still look pretty good (when worn) so I thought I could flip them and make some quick money. Still have them to this day. =/

Stash Highs

I love this shoe but I think I overpaid for them in their condition.

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Impulse purchases I made 3 years ago, sold most of them (at a great loss though
smh.gif
).

Those AF1 Highs are great. I LOVE my pair, wish I bought another. My biggest regret is prob kaws chompers bapes...in the Jamaican color. What in god's name was I going to wear with that?

Originally Posted by G to tha T

Impulse purchases I made 3 years ago, sold most of them (at a great loss though
smh.gif
).

Those AF1 Highs are great. I LOVE my pair, wish I bought another. My biggest regret is prob kaws chompers bapes...in the Jamaican color. What in god's name was I going to wear with that?

These are the worst shoe I ever bought, the quality was soo horrible, and they hurt to wear, toebox was straight up hard plastic

279.JPG

These are the worst shoe I ever bought, the quality was soo horrible, and they hurt to wear, toebox was straight up hard plastic

279.JPG

-Air Force One Sheed hi's (all patent blue). I got em in Hawaii back in '04 cuz I felt I HAD to get something there, they've been rotting away in my closet ever since.
-Air Max 1 Chien-Ming Wang. Felt like I had to get the Taiwan exclusive, but they don't really fit well on my feet and I can't see me ever rocking them.

-Air Force One Sheed hi's (all patent blue). I got em in Hawaii back in '04 cuz I felt I HAD to get something there, they've been rotting away in my closet ever since.
-Air Max 1 Chien-Ming Wang. Felt like I had to get the Taiwan exclusive, but they don't really fit well on my feet and I can't see me ever rocking them.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
is that so? size?

No pics but flu games and rising suns
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
is that so? size?

No pics but flu games and rising suns
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom